Vintage Deco THEODORE FAHRNER Marcasite Sterling Neck/Brac 2 Day/Night Ear Demi Parure Germany

In Fine Jewelry > Art Deco Fine Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Deco Fine Jewelry73 of 185Arts and Crafts / Art Deco Hammered Silver and Cabochon Carnelian BroochArt Nouveau Dragon Fly Brooch

Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.
NewtimesNewtimes loves this.
bratjddbratjdd loves this.
TrustyHucksterTrustyHuckster likes this.
antiquarius123antiquarius123 loves this.

Posted 12 months ago

Moonstonel…

the necklace measures 16.80 inches x 0.65 drop...and the bracelet is 6.80 inches..x 0.80 wide...the earrings are 1.60 inches x 0.60 wide.....lastly the unmarked matching earrings are 0.60 long x 0.70 wide. This is my favourite parure .

Comments

1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 12 months ago
    Congratulations on a great Art Deco parure, MSL!
  2. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 12 months ago
    Really a beautiful set...great find...love it.
  3. NativeJewelerylovers NativeJewelerylovers, 12 months ago
    Also, Central Florida here...great place to antique...
  4. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    vetraio50, thank you :)) I love the set and it was like a surprise to find!
  5. PhilDavidAlexanderMorris PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, 12 months ago
    Its a very beautiful necklace !~
  6. Stillwater Stillwater, 12 months ago
    That's quite a score, his pieces are very desirable. Small miracle that it stayed together for 80 years
  7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    PhilDavidAlexanderMorris, thank you for your lovely comment!!! It is a beauty!
  8. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    toracat, thank you for your loving....xoxoxo
  9. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    Agram.m, thank you for your loving and wonderful attention:)))
  10. Stillwater Stillwater, 12 months ago
    I sold a stupid little brooch by him one time for like $300 or something.. This set must be pretty valuable, I'd be over the moon to find it at a flea market for a dollar
  11. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    Stillwater, I paid $50 for the set..and bought more from him that day...I have carried it around the US while relocating...what do you think its worth?
  12. Stillwater Stillwater, 12 months ago
    Hmm I haven't checked the market on Farner in a long time, you'd need to see where his pieces are selling on eBay. I always remembered getting all that money for such a tiny little piece, so whenever I see it it kind of hits a button in my mind, you know?
  13. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    Stillwater, I know what you mean! Certain pieces when sold hits a button when seen or heard again. I even regret selling pieces that mean something to me....sigh:) But we do what we have to do!
  14. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    AmberRose, thank you for your loving :))
  15. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    BELLIN68, thank you for the great comment!!!! xoxoxo
  16. valentino97 valentino97, 12 months ago
    This is a gorgeous set - I would keep it a while longer. ....ha, ha...until I'm rich and can buy it from you!!
  17. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    inky, TY for your wonderful loving!!!
  18. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    antiquarius123, thank you for your continued loving and friendship! xoxoxoxo
  19. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    valentino97, I would save it for you for when that day happens :))) You never know....we all may have a windfall :)
  20. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    toracat, thank you for your loving xoxoxoxo
  21. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    BHock45, thank you for your continued loving of my items!!
  22. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 12 months ago
    gargoylecollector, thank you for the love!!!
  23. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 11 months ago
    thank you everyone at CW for giving love and all your comments xoxoxoxo
  24. getthatmonkeyoutofme getthatmonkeyoutofme, 11 months ago
    that's a really nice set indeed...