Exquisite Bohemian Art Nouveau Rindskopf Pepita Verde Bride Basket Bowl

In Art Glass > Bohemian Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Bohemian Art Glass4546 of 6440Kralik Flower Friends & Rindskop Iridescent VasesArt Nouveau Pallme-König Frit Tan Iridescent Lobed Creamer

auraaura loves this.
valentino97valentino97 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
AmberRoseAmberRose loves this.
Moonstonelover21Moonstonelover21 loves this.

Shawnl86

Thanks to Lou, and Mac63, and moonstonelover, I am almost certain that this is a Rindskopf Pepita produced around 1900 - 1905, as it has a exquisite Burgundy glass upper section, this is a Very Large Bowl, 10 Inches wide, has a polished pontil, and the colors are just absolutely stunning, I really plan on keeping this beauty! Thanks for looking!
    Shawnl86

Mystery Solved
    logo
    Bohemian Art Glass
    Loetz Art Glass Book: 'LOETZ. THE PASSION' - NBVD (2015, English / German edit.)
    Loetz Art Glass Book: 'LOETZ. T...
    $63
    Bohemian Czech Vintage Crystal 6.2" Tall Candle Stick Pair Hand Cut 24% Lead
    Bohemian Czech Vintage Crystal 6.2&...
    $78
    Bohemian Czech Vintage Crystal 6" Round Bowl Hand Cut Queen Lace 24% Lead Glass
    Bohemian Czech Vintage Crystal 6...
    $78
    Bohemian Czech Crystal 11" Pedestal Platter Hand Cut Queen Lace 24% Lead
    Bohemian Czech Crystal 11" Pede...
    $218
    logo
    Loetz Art Glass Book: 'LOETZ. T...
    $63

Comments

1. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      I think Rindskopf Pepita...but again I maybe wrong...
    2. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 7 years ago
      Hi!Shawnl86! Here's a similar bowl that I photographed at a flea market. Many members commented on it so it might useful for you to read the comments. BOB
    3. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      Thanks Lou! That other bowl is very pretty as well! seems to be a perfect match, however as per usual it seems flea markets, antique shops and fairs, are generally out of my price range, I love going to drool over the lovely pieces but its hard to find a nice piece at a bargain price! :)
    4. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      I have rewrote the description and given Lou, and Mac63 Credit for the I.D. of this bowl, thanks you two! Also thanks everyone else for the loves! I appreciate each one. :)
    5. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Shawn, the Pepita as Mac said is more Orangy at the top and Granada is more Burgundy....yours is Burgundy. So your bowl is a Rindskopf Pepita not Grenada.
    6. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Sorry typos, Grenada is orangy...Pepita is Burgandy
    7. Moonstonelover21 Moonstonelover21, 7 years ago
      Just like I said in the first message in the posting....Rindskopf Pepita :) Gorgeous
    8. Michelleb007 Michelleb007, 7 years ago
      Gorgeous - I just love this bowl. Great colors in this Pepita, too! :)
    9. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      Thanks much Moonstone! I fixed everything, and added you to the credits! :)
      And thanks Michelleb! You should see this bowl in person my photos don't do it justice!
    10. Vintagefran Vintagefran, 7 years ago
      Ooh Very Nice Indeed :)
    11. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      Thanks Fran! :)
    12. Lise Lise, 7 years ago
      Gorgeous :)
    13. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      Thanks Lise :)
    14. Alan2310 Alan2310, 7 years ago
      Of coarse this is a keeper, and hope you did.
      Alan
    15. Shawnl86 Shawnl86, 7 years ago
      Thanks Alan, yes if I ever sell a piece I remove it from CW, I just cant stand to see a piece I might miss! As much as I wish I could keep all of it, I just would never have room to display 100s of pieces properly, but I do always keep my favorites :)