Vernon Kilns Walt Disney Fantasia Goddess Vase for Donnadiz! :^)

In Pottery > California Pottery > Show & Tell and Pottery > Mid-Century Pottery > Show & Tell.
California Pottery3 of 157Catalina Pottery by Gladding McBeanDavid Stewart Small Cat Planter?

VintagefranVintagefran loves this.
Rick55Rick55 loves this.
JImamJImam loves this.
artfootartfoot loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.

Posted 1 month ago

billretire…

This was a Flea Market find today, it's California pottery, Vernon Kilns, designed by Walt Disney, Fantasia Goddess Vase #126. It was made in 1940 for the animated Disney cartoon Fantasia, and is a fairly rare vase. This one looks great, but has a hairline crack, on the right side, and a little residue inside on the bottom. It's about 10 1/2" tall.
I posted this for Donnadiz, a member of CW, that posted one that she has, a couple of months ago, and wanted to let her see my find, today! :^D

Thanks for looking, any comments or questions welcome! :^)

Comments

1. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 month ago
    I glad that you could all stop by to see this Vernon Kilns vase, and for giving some love too! :^D
    bb2 was here,
    fortapache
    AdeleC
    Karen
    artfoot
    JImam
    and Kevin,
    Thank you all, very much! :^)
  2. Rick55 Rick55, 1 month ago
    Score one for you Bill! Disney... 1940... rare... How can you go wrong? I've missed your posts...
  3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 month ago
    Thank you Rick, I've been sluffing-off some. I'm really missin Thomas(Brunswick), CW said he quit the site, so they deleted all his posts.
    We have been having a lot of smoke here too, because of all the fires, in northern California. My sister in Santa Rosa, CA. lost their home, burned to the ground! :^( They're ok though, but have nothing, accept for insurance!
    Thanks fro the love too Rick! :^)
  4. Rick55 Rick55, 1 month ago
    I'm sorry to hear about your sister, Bill. I can't even imagine what they are through, but I'm sure it must have been terrifying. The important thing is that they're all safe.
    : )
  5. Rick55 Rick55, 1 month ago
    forgot the "going" through....
  6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 month ago
    Thank you Rick, they will be alright! :^)
  7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 month ago
    Hi Vintagefran, thanks for taking a look, and leaving some love! :^)