1947 DISNEY WATCHES

In Advertising > Disney Collectibles > Show & Tell and Wristwatches > Character Wristwatches > Show & Tell.
Disney Collectibles82 of 588Disney "Pluto" red/blue milk bottle from Ka-Vee Milk Belleville, Pa.Disney 101 Dalmations Gund (licensed)

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
roddyqroddyq loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

mickeysmagic

Hello collectors, Here are my 1947 watches Danny the Black Lamb, Snow White and Louie. I just bought Fiddler the Pig in the box but have not received it yet. I am Looking for the box for Danny the Black Lamb or at least a photo of it and the insert. Does any one out there have a good color photo of one??? Thanks for looking.

Comments

1. pw-collector pw-collector, 1 year ago
      Great watches. Sorry I can't help with the box.
      Dave
    2. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
      Thank you everyone for the loves and for the comments very much appreciated
    3. WARWAGON64 WARWAGON64, 1 year ago
      awesome danny and louie I ve been looking for another danny I like to have two of each of my favorites on my arc
    4. Wandlessfairy Wandlessfairy, 1 year ago
      So cool. How many are there in this set ? We don’t see many of these in the uk. Fabulous.
    5. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
      Thanks WARWAGON64 for the comments I have not seen any for sale for a long time but will keep an eye out for them I only have one and also like to have duplicates I really need to find a box or a photo of one so I can duplicate one. Thanks for the comments wandlessfairy there are 4 in the set snow white, fiddler the pig, Louie, and danny the black lamb. Thanks everyone for all the loves and comments very much appreciated.
    6. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
      Wonderful watches ! love love
    7. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
      Thank you Manikin for the nice comment very much appreciated
    8. Ollie Ollie, 1 year ago
      Are you still looking for a Donald Duck pocket watch box...I've been researching for a price to sell one
    9. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
      Ollie , I could use a Donald Duck pocket watch box if you are talking about the 1939 one. I might be interested depending one condition and price. Right now I am negotiating on another purchase and if I get it , it might be some time before I could make another buy. Maybe you could post some Good photos of it ? Thanks for thinking of me hope to see the photos. Mickey
    10. kerry10456 kerry10456, 1 year ago