SIGNED SHERMAN BROOCH WITH 3 TYPES OF STONES USED

In Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Costume Jewelry2097 of 9273D & E TREBLE CLEF BROOCHPanetta dolphin brooch

valentino97valentino97 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

PhilDMorris

SIGNED SHERMAN bROOCH WITH 3 TYPES OF STONES USED
    Received March 8, 2019
    I bought this small wreath several weeks ago from a silent auction and forgot that I had won it, but it arrived today with no problems. The smallest stone are not really any bigger than a period you would put on paper at the end of your sentence. The pin is 1 1/3 inches high. All the stones are held only by claws, as Sherman never used glue .
    This pin matches perfectly the set of Sherman with the blue stones along with opague sky blue stones which had the rich Saphire bluee stones also. I show the set in picture 3. This new pin is a perfect match for the set and brooch that came with the set.
    I now must decide what of my items I must sell as my collecting days are over.

logo
    Costume Jewelry
    ESTATE VINTAGE TO NOW COSTUME JEWELRY LOT 20 Pc NO JUNK NECKLACE BROOCH EAR
    ESTATE VINTAGE TO NOW COSTUME JEWEL...
    $40
    Vintage BIRDS NEST Charm for Bracelet PEARL EGGS Sterling Silver PENDANT Nice!
    Vintage BIRDS NEST Charm for Bracel...
    $24
    Vintage Moon Face Carved Mother of Pearl Shell 925 Pendant Necklace SP 24" Chain
    Vintage Moon Face Carved Mother of ...
    $13
    VICTORIAN STYLE 925 STERLING SILVER LAB OPAL FILIGREE RING,                 #994
    VICTORIAN STYLE 925 STERLING SILVER...
    $35
    logo
    ESTATE VINTAGE TO NOW COSTUME JEWELRY LOT 20 Pc NO JUNK NECKLACE BROOCH EAR
    ESTATE VINTAGE TO NOW COSTUME JEWEL...
    $40

Comments

1. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Gorgeous as always, very beautiful blues! I hope your collecting days are not really over.
    2. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Awesome wreath Phil, gorgeous combo of blue stones, and fabulous addition to your gorgeous set. Collecting does get wearisome, I totally understand & am with you about doing that one day, so best of luck
    3. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
      Phil... I can't believe such a serious collector of so many interests may cease to collect!
      I hope your health isn't the reason :-/
      Anyway, I'm sure your decision will make other collectors happy with your sales!
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      BEAUTIFUL!! Hate to hear you're no longer collecting. Hope you're doing well since your hospital stay.
    5. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Now that is the Sweetest Petite ever!
      What a perfect little brooch, love the opague stones!
      Phil, you have amassed a collection that people only dream of..
      If you are truly finished, you can be very proud of your accomplishment!
      "Magnifico" my friend!
    6. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Hi Phil...
      I just spotted a Sherman with an oval cartouche, which makes it early right?
      Get this, the stones are pave' set and it looks nothing like the Sherman jewelry I have seen. Check it out, it's on our favorite auction site. Would love your insight on this piece!!
    7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thanks Eileen, I am kind of sick ritht now and can't answer riddles.
    8. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 3 years ago
      Phil, so beautiful but sad to hear that you’re not collecting anymore. I too hope it is not because of your health. Hope you feel better soon.
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank you Brunsick for the nice comment !~
    10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank you Broochman for your kind words !~
    11. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank you valentino97, sending much love to you !~
    12. Manikin Manikin, 3 years ago
      Stunning ! Much love my friend xo
    13. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank you Mrstyndall. most appreciated !~
    14. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Beautiful piece !!! Are you okay Phil ?? Please let me know, okay ? xoxoxoxox
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Yes Rose, I'm not getting mcuh better but its nice to be home. The caretaker of the grounds is helping me, I'd be lost without that help.
    16. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      So gorgeous. I think glue is so tacky, don't you? hahahaha Seriously though, that is part of what sets this jewelry apart from the rest, or above the rest I should say! xoxo
    17. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank Sue, no glue to a gem like you, you are set properly xoxo !~
    18. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thanks Mani, xo !~
    19. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you for the love glassiegirl and Daisy1000 !~
    20. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the loves glassiegirl and Daisy1000 !~
    21. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you jeweled for the love !~