Marcel Boucher dog brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Boucher Jewelry > Show & Tell and Animals > Dogs > Show & Tell.
Boucher Jewelry9 of 74Boucher turtle brooch Cute Boucher skunk

fortapachefortapache loves this.
inkyinky loves this.
LaurenRedmondLaurenRedmond loves this.
kwqdkwqd loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Newfld

This 1 1-2" wire terrier dog brooch holds an ivory enamel bone or paper, with a rhinestone & textured goldtone body. Signed Marcel Boucher (1937-1971),wire terrier and numbered 7929, ca 50s-60s

logo
    Boucher Jewelry
    Vintage Mod Jewelry LOT Boucher Trifari 14kgf LCI Napier Sarah Coventry Pell
    Vintage Mod Jewelry LOT Boucher Tri...
    $95
    Vintage BOUCHER Ruby Red & Clear Baguette Pom Pom Necklace
    Vintage BOUCHER Ruby Red & Clear Ba...
    $125
    OLD VINTAGE BOUCHER 1960s EGYPTIAN BLACKAMOOR MAN GOD PRIEST PHARAOHS BROACH PIN
    OLD VINTAGE BOUCHER 1960s EGYPTIAN ...
    $69
    Vintage Boucher Enamel & Rhinestone Goldtone Gripoix Peacock Brooch Pin - Read
    Vintage Boucher Enamel & Rhinestone...
    $135
    logo
    Vintage Mod Jewelry LOT Boucher Trifari 14kgf LCI Napier Sarah Coventry Pell
    Vintage Mod Jewelry LOT Boucher Tri...
    $95

Comments

1. LaurenRedmond LaurenRedmond, 1 year ago
      He's so cute, the pose is great- I love the newspaper in his mouth! He seems like such an enthusiastic and well trained little dog- I imagine him trotting back across the lawn, fetching his owner's morning newspaper and dropping it by his owner's feet.
    2. plein-air-painter plein-air-painter, 1 year ago
      That is just adorable! Love it! I didn't know Boucher did dogs. Your collection is just awesome.
    3. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks so much for the love everyone
      Kevin
      Thomas
      Vet
      Lauren
      Penny
      Maureen
      fort
      bobby
      Mary

Thanks Lauren for the super compliments, this pup really does seem to be on the move & probably is bringing his prize to his master! I thought it was a cute pose & glad you liked it too

Maureen thank you for the lovely compliments I try to find some goodies for my collection, this terrier was a surprise as you say Boucher didn't make many dogs, I only also have one of his poodles (but then, seems like ALL the designers made poodles). For some reason cats were more popular designs in both jewelry & glass, and I try to show both in fairness to cat or dog lovers, when I can find nice examples
    4. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 1 year ago
      Very nice nice Boucher, such a cute piece!
    5. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      With sincere thanks for the love
      MrsT
      Leah
      Daisy

Thanks MrsT for the lovely praise for this lil cutie, he can fetch for me anytime lol! So glad you enjoyed this rare Boucher dog design

Leah thank you for the very kind compliments, I have to say this is one of the nicer dog brooches I've found, some of the older designers made them look too cartoonish & silly
    6. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Warm thanks six-0-one for the kind love & support, it's truly appreciated & very glad you liked this Boucher pup
    7. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you Karen for the thoughtful love for this terrier dog, he's one of my cutest pops & I'm really glad you liked him
    8. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you aura for the always thoughtful love and support I am very grateful for your kindness
    9. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Many thanks Hoot for the always thoughtful love it is truly greatly appreciated :)
    10. antiquerose antiquerose, 1 year ago
      Wow -- what a cutie of a brooch !!
    11. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Rose I'm so glad you found my Boucher dog cute, thank you so very much for the sweet compliment & the love it's so nice of you
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 months ago
      So glad you enjoyed this Boucher pup Searching, thanks a ton for your kindness in loving my older posts, love all this pieces & you bring back good memories :)