DISNEY INGERSOLL DISPLAY WITH WATCHES

In Wristwatches > Character Wristwatches > Show & Tell and Wristwatches > Mickey Mouse Watches > Show & Tell.
Character Wristwatches229 of 262multi disney charactor watchMICKEY WATCHES 1950S OVAL BOX

ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.
mdditalianusamdditalianusa loves this.
geo26egeo26e loves this.
MattyGMattyG loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

mickeysmagic

This is my Disney Ingersoll store display complete with watches in there original boxes. all figurines are plastic except Donald is ceramic. I think the Donald and pinocchio are rare . I have not seen any come up for sale since I bought these. still looking for Winnie the pooh.

Comments

1. geo26e geo26e, 1 year ago
    Stunning Ingersoll store display from the late 50s'. The watches + figures are also from the same period by Ingersoll/US Time except for the Pinocchio which is a mid 60s' Bradley! I could be wrong but the earliest Winnie the Pooh wristwatch I know of was a digital version made by Bradley in 1977 and didn't come with a figure.
  2. kerry10456 kerry10456, 1 year ago
    The Donald is 1960, the Pinocchio is a US Time corp, and 1958, box is also correct, VERY rare to see the whole display.Now for the bad news :-(. Minnie Mouse watches were not issued until 1969 through 1971 according to the author's of reference book, that veiwed the Disney records. The Cinderella pieces are from the 1970.
  3. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
    Thanks for the info guys will help me in identifying everything . mickey
  4. crazycharacter crazycharacter, 1 year ago
    The Pinocchio was a Sears store exclusive. Two Pooh watches were also produced as Sears exclusives in the mid 60's. He was holding a balloon on one and a honey jar on the other. They came in both a flat panel box with special Pooh graphics and also as a statue box like the ones above. Other characters from the Sears exclusive set are Tigger, Eeyore, & Piglet. The only one I have seen in a statue box is Pooh, but you never know what may be lurking in the next antique shop you set foot in. :)
  5. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
    thank you crazycharacter for the info and welcome to CW
  6. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 1 year ago
    thank you everyone for all the loves on the display
  7. crazycharacter crazycharacter, 10 months ago
    I need to go through the books again. Which one states Minnie watches were not made till 69'?
  8. crazycharacter crazycharacter, 10 months ago
    Found it!
  9. kerry10456 kerry10456, 10 months ago
    Adam, Just got in and seen you had found it. The authors of that books are the only ones, I believe to every have access to the Disney Archive's and as stated, no records prior to 1969 referring to a Minnie.
  10. crazycharacter crazycharacter, 3 months ago
    Just found an ad for Pinocchio & Pooh from 1971. These appear to have been made in conjunction/as a promotion for the grand opening of Walt Disney World in Florida. I thought the box on my Pooh watch was dated 1965, but I haven't been able to find anything earlier. Just wanted to pass the information along.