Art Deco Lady Socialite Pen & Pencil

In Art Deco > Show & Tell and Figurines > Show & Tell.
Art Deco436 of 3894prof. fritz klee - art deco expressionist - monkey king - lorenz hutschenreuther - circa 1918Stevens & Williams, Double Bowl center piece, Late 1800, Early 1900

ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
MrstyndallMrstyndall loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
KKKKKK loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.

shareurpas…

Hi everyone! Nice to be able to share this recent find with you today. Can't believe I have a moment to do this!

I took a quick shot just before I left the house in hopes I would post her!

While at my fav little spot, l looked over and there she was! Yep, screamin my name so I answered YES without hesitation! She reminded me of my profile pic (l can never remember what that's really called) so she may just become that.

I do believe she may be a repro but the pens tell me maybe 50's or 60's. Bad thing is someone took out the guts and stuck in ones from a big. I should say shoved in cuz the plastic holding the ink was all bent up. Anyway, I can replace those parts easily and I just love her. She's got sass, class and style!

P.S. I can't see it right now but there's a diamond shaped sticker on the base I believe it's the initials CV . Havent researched her yet but i will and update as to what i find!
    Thanks for looking and apologies for not being here as much as I wish I could! Miss you all...enjoy!!
    Xoxo

logo
    Art Deco
    ANTIQUE HIGH ART DECO WACHENHEIMER STERLING SILVER CHRYSOPRASE PENDANT NECKLACE
    ANTIQUE HIGH ART DECO WACHENHEIMER ...
    $146
     VINTAGE 1936 ART DECO DELUXE CHROME NOUVEAU GRILLE ANTIQUE OLD WOOD TUBE RADIO
    VINTAGE 1936 ART DECO DELUXE CHROM...
    $135
    Extreme Art Deco 1940 Truetone Radio all chrome
    Extreme Art Deco 1940 Truetone Radi...
    $766
    Authentic JOSEF ARENTZ Art Deco Illustration Gouache Painting Sesual Woman
    Authentic JOSEF ARENTZ Art Deco Ill...
    $153
    logo
    ANTIQUE HIGH ART DECO WACHENHEIMER STERLING SILVER CHRYSOPRASE PENDANT NECKLACE
    ANTIQUE HIGH ART DECO WACHENHEIMER ...
    $146

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Such a stylish set, great find, enjoy
    2. KKK KKK, 3 years ago
      Black Beauty
    3. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 3 years ago
      It's a very beautiful set !! I love it's art deco style ! :)
    4. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
      Yep, yours!
      I saw another said 1980s and a revival piece. Dunno if that's correct.
    5. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Oooooooo....She is Lovely !! She has the perfect home now with you !!!
    6. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Looks like the label letters are CK .........Maybe Calvin Klein........Just KIDDING of course !!
    7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Maybe turn of this century Susan. The figure is reminiscent of the work of Santini, Italy. Maybe as old as 70's or 80's, but so hard to tell.
    8. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Thanks to all for your patience and understanding that I can't seem to get back here very often. If I could I'm pretty sure I'd be here all day!
    9. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Newfld, thank you for the sweet comment and love. Yeah, she's pretty cool!!!
    10. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      KKK great name; black beauty! That she is ;) thank you!
    11. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Hiya nutsy! Most certainly art deco style. The pens could have easily been put there replacing the original newer ones! thanks for the love and kind words as always!
    12. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Karen, That's probably a definite reality of it. She's got some cool swagger goin on there tho! Thanks friend! xoxo
    13. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Hi Rose! You are right...it's CK and after I read your comment I remembered I thought the same thing, Calvin Klein! Love his clothes and I'm thinking it could always be a possibility it's from him as some kind of promo or something? Guess I should research it...nah, I don't have time for that! She's a keeper. Thanks love!
    14. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Phil...Santini would be wonderful for sure. 80's replica, that's my guess. She just feels too new. Maybe one day I'll come across the original and it will be a Santini! Thanks doll! xoxo