Trifari cornucopia brooch and earring set

In Costume Jewelry > Trifari Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Trifari Jewelry85 of 288Trifari Philippe sterling brooch Trifary chocker

PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
MrstyndallMrstyndall loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.

Newfld

The 3" cornucopia horn design brooch & matching 1 1-4" screw back earrings have tricolor pastel rhinestone flowers & white crossover baguettes on goldtone. They match my previously posted wreath type brooch (pic 2) perfectly and are from the 1950s Fragonard series by Trifari, all marked in back

logo
    Trifari Jewelry
    TRIFARI 'Alfred Philippe' Lucite Jelly Belly Ruby Baguette Orchid Pin
    TRIFARI 'Alfred Philippe' L...
    $255
    Signed CROWN TRIFARI Set Maltese Cross Brooch Earrings Clear Crystal Faux Pearls
    Signed CROWN TRIFARI Set Maltese Cr...
    $128
    Signed CROWN TRIFARI Set Suspended Animation Tassel Necklace Bracelet Light Blue
    Signed CROWN TRIFARI Set Suspended ...
    $131
    VINTAGE SIGNED CROWN TRIFARI RED JELLY BELLY BLUE CLEAR RHINESTONE CLIP EARRINGS
    VINTAGE SIGNED CROWN TRIFARI RED JE...
    $19
    logo
    TRIFARI 'Alfred Philippe' Lucite Jelly Belly Ruby Baguette Orchid Pin
    TRIFARI 'Alfred Philippe' L...
    $255

Comments

1. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 2 years ago
      Beautiful set, Jenni!
    2. Sheluvsjewelry, 2 years ago
      Oh my, isn't that the prettiest brooch set!!
    3. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 2 years ago
      How lovely Jenni , classy and ladylike:))
    4. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Amazing! You have wonderful jewelry my friend!
    5. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thanks MrsT for the lovely compliment, I am really pleased you enjoyed this set it's a special Thanksgiving favorite

Appreciate the kind compliment Sheluvsjewelry, it's very kind of you and so glad you liked my cornucopias

Judy many thanx for the sweet words, I agree it's quite ladylike, they were so creative to use flowers in the horn instead of fruit, much prettier right

Mary you always give the best compliments, it makes me so happy that you enjoy my jewelry & I love sharing it with you

Have a bountiful Thanksgiving harvest of goodies everyone
      Thomas
      MrsT
      Adele
      Sheluvs
      fort
      Phil
      Anna
      Judy
      Vet
      Mary
      aura
    6. LaurenRedmond LaurenRedmond, 2 years ago
      Ah the horn of abundance!!! Lovely little thing filled up with spring flowers!....Usually they are filled with things like grapes? But this is lovely too.
    7. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thanks Lauren, I must agree, the horns are usually filled with fruit, I just guess they thought flowers was better in this instance for ladies jewelry! Appreciate your great comment & luv

Many thanks for the holiday love
      Lauren
      Lisa
      Vynil
    8. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      Isn't it wonderful to find pieces that match or complete a piece/ set you already have?
      ( you know what I mean)
      That's twice this week you have amazed us with new matching Trifari brooches!
      This is the most beautiful cornucopia I have laid eyes on!
      I love the idea of flowers coming from the "horn of plenty", and the pastel colors make it even more special, and look at those beautiful baguettes!
      How I wish Ken were here to see your wonderful new Trifari pieces!!
    9. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Eileen you always have the kindest compliments, yes it is wonderful to find the complete set, I was lucky here and really fell in love with this one. To me, the Alfred Philippe Trifari's are their finest work. Always grateful to hear from you and thank you too for the love
    10. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you officialfuel and Sheluvs for the love & thoughtfulness, it's greatly appreciated
    11. antiquerose antiquerose, 2 years ago
      Wow, you know how to find them !!!
    12. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thanks Rose, you know, sometimes THEY find ME lol - by that I mean, these antique sites know I'm a regular, so they put out sections called "items you may be interested in," and I think that's where I found this Trifari cornucopia set. It's so unusual I really loved it right away - you can say these websites "have my number" lol, much to hubby's chagrin! Great comment & love my friend :)
    13. Newfld Newfld, 9 months ago
      Many thanks JohnstonJewels for the love and appreciation