A few of my costume jewellery brooches

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell.
Costume Brooches1390 of 2391Turquoise and Diamente costume broochFlower pin

Peasejean55Peasejean55 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
NevadaBladesNevadaBlades loves this.
EfesgirlEfesgirl loves this.

TassieDevil

Hello everyone.

Fished out some of my sparkly brooches I thought you might like to see.

All have closed backs with roll over clasps.

None have makers marks. Nothing really special here but they do sparkle!!

My favourites are the green one and the amethyst looking one.

Picked up over the years for next to nothing.......I used to wear a different brooch to work every day on a jacket........ hope you like seeing them!

logo
    Costume Brooches
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520...
    $10
    I Am Edgar Berebi My  In A Row Angel Luck Liu Vintage Brooch PinMade 2001 New
    I Am Edgar Berebi My In A Row Ange...
    $34
    I Am Edgar Berebi  Vintage All In A row Angels  Christmas Angels , Christmas Pin
    I Am Edgar Berebi Vintage All In A...
    $32
    I Am Edgar Berebi. 1  Of  My Angels Of Love  All In A row  Brooch Pin .
    I Am Edgar Berebi. 1 Of My Angels...
    $34
    logo
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520
    Bee Vintage Gold Pin Brooch D-4520...
    $10

Comments

1. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 5 years ago
      Beauties! My favorite is the multi-colored wreath design.
    2. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks Efesgirl and for the love.....nice to have a bit of sparkle to wear isn't it!!
    3. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Brunswick, thank you, as always appreciate the love! Regards Judy
    4. racer4four racer4four, 5 years ago
      All are gorgeous. I love beautiful things!
    5. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 5 years ago
      Wow! So beautiful!! I like the green one, but especially the pearl...Its gorgeous ! :)
    6. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks racer for your nice comment and the love, appreciated!
    7. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks so much nutsabotas6 for your love, comment and appreciation!
    8. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Many thanks NevadaBlades,Peasejean55,Caperkid, aura and vetraio50 for the love and appreciation!
    9. valentino97 valentino97, 5 years ago
      So pretty - the pink wreath and pink w/pearl are lovely. I love them all - who am I kidding? Thanks for sharing.
    10. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Hi valentino97, thanks for your lovely comment.....appreciation and love!
    11. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Many thanks MyFavoriteTreasures and freiheit for looking and loving!
    12. kyratango kyratango, 5 years ago
      All of them are appealing, I would wear them in a group... Love sparklies!!!
    13. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Hi kyratango, many thanks for your nice comment and love, I really appreciate it!
    14. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks so much to everyone for the love..... sorry if I have missed you..... I get my self very confused trying to keep up with these!!!
      Is there any way to get an email notification when another "love" appears?? I get the email when a new comment is made...... Thanks
    15. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 5 years ago
      Karen (racer4four) is a fellow brooch wearer, I'm a brooch admirer myself, and these are lovely. Thanks for sharing, TD! :)

As for the love notifications, no, only comment adds get notifications. Everyone has a different way of keeping up with the loves. Some are happy to give a general thank you to all the lovers, some copy/past the list, some write a particular thank you to each person who loved and some to each who commented. I thank each lover in the comments, then when I come back to the thread check to see who I thanked last and add the lovers who loved after that last name. I check my threads regularly to catch up with the loves and thank them, some members wait for comment notifications to check and add -- you'll develop your own system! :)
    16. courtenayantiques courtenayantiques, 5 years ago
      They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them.
    17. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks katherinescollections for your lovely comment on the brooches!

Really appreciate you taking the time to explain the love notifications to me.....I think I can see where I have gone wrong..... new system will definitely be developed....or I will go crazy for sure LOL!!! Thanks again.....Judy
    18. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 5 years ago
      You're very welcome, Judy, glad to see you settling in here. Look forward to seeing more of your collections. :)
    19. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks Katherine
    20. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thanks courtenayantiques for your lovely comment, I really appreciate it, regards Judy
    21. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Thank you for the love Celiene....really appreciated!!
    22. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 3 years ago
      Appreciate the love Jenni, thank you:-)
    23. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 2 years ago
      Many thanks for the love Re-In-Vintage, Phil and AnnaB, it is sincerely appreciated:)
    24. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      Hi Judy,
      Eileen here...(ms.crystalship)
      Miss you so and hope all is well down under ( bet you get that term alot)
      Saw Ringo and his all star band..Men at Work played “Down Under”..”Where the women glow and men plunder”! Thought of you dear, please drop a line sometime...
      Love, love...