Signed Sherman Earrings, Deep Siam Red, Japanned Black Back

In Costume Jewelry > Rhinestone Jewelry > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Rhinestone Jewelry14 of 368Kandell & Marcus wreath Early Trifari KTF Signed Rhinestone Bracelet

RichmondLoriRichmondLori loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
auraaura loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Posted 3 months ago

PhilDMorris

Still deciding on images but basic will do for now. This is one of those purchases you wonder about all the time. I was looking for a pair and I finally got one of this very rare colour in early 2021. It was listed at 1250.00 U.S. so it was very overpriced but I knew the seller wants big bucks for all he sells if its rare, so I wasted no time in putting it in my cart. Not an ebay buy.

They come up very rarely for sale, especially in Deep Siam Red colours with Japanned back, and this pinwheel shape. I had just got the brooch that matches and I knew it might take years, which I don't have, to surface again. So I went full in. When you don't see these pieces often, they might take years to show up again. I will post the matching brooch next up.

logo
    Rhinestone Jewelry
    SWAROVSKI MIXED SHAPES SINGLE RHINESTONES IN SETTINGS 50 CRYSTAL LOT VTG JEWELRY
    SWAROVSKI MIXED SHAPES SINGLE RHINE...
    $8
    ALL SWAROVSKI SINGLE RHINESTONES IN SETTINGS 50 ROUND CRYSTAL LOT VTG JEWELRY
    ALL SWAROVSKI SINGLE RHINESTONES IN...
    $7
     FREESHIP Vintage Now Jewelry Lot GOOD Wear Resell 10 Pc Brooch Necklace Box Mix
    FREESHIP Vintage Now Jewelry Lot G...
    $27
    Vintage Jewelry Lot 7 Pieces NO Junk ALL Wear UNTESTED Gold & Silver Tones MORE
    Vintage Jewelry Lot 7 Pieces NO Jun...
    $16
    logo
    SWAROVSKI MIXED SHAPES SINGLE RHINE...
    $8

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 3 months ago
      Spectacular deep red Sherman earrings Phil, they are super elegant and fabulous in every way, well worth the cost for this quality!
    2. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 months ago
      They're incredibly beautiful Phil!! Very spectacular colors!!
    3. FreshAir FreshAir, 3 months ago
      Very, very beautiful Sherman Siam earrings!!! Congrats' on your fabulous find!!!!
    4. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 months ago
      Beautiful Phil!
      I know the feeling...looked for years for my dolphin, the price was secondary as I might never see another one, but my “best offer” was accepted! JUST LUCKY!
      Can’t wait to see the brooch!
    5. Manikin Manikin, 3 months ago
      Gorgeous rare Siam red earrings . They are stunning Phil ! Another awesome post xo
    6. valentino97 valentino97, 3 months ago
      Just Gorgeous! Love this deep red Rare! color.
    7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 months ago
      Thank you Newfld for the nice comment, Love to you !~
    8. Vynil33rpm Vynil33rpm, 3 months ago
      Quite nice !
    9. racer4four racer4four, 3 months ago
      Yes, spectacular. The panned metal emphasises that incredible red.
      Well acquired Phil.
    10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 months ago
      Thank you Thomas these have to have the japanned backs to be that important to me !~
    11. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 3 months ago
      These are really beautiful! Love that red!!!
    12. rhineisfine rhineisfine, 3 months ago
      The japanning makes the intense Siam red pop like mad!
      Beautiful find and I can understand why you took the plunge :)
      Glad you found these earrings to match your precious brooch, they must look fabulous together!
    13. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 months ago
      Thank you jscotto and FreshAir, love to you both !~
    14. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 months ago
      Thank you Eileen, you are much appreciated !~
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 months ago
      Thank you Mani on this one !~
    16. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Thanks Mary for the comment !~
    17. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 days ago
      Thanks Vinil33, appreciated !~
    18. RichmondLori RichmondLori, 3 days ago
      So beautiful... can not wait to see the brooch as all above are also anticipating.
    19. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 days ago