JJ Jonette Santa & reindeer brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Christmas Jewelry > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Christmas Jewelry1 of 38Holly Brooch - need help with ageSanta brooch

vcalvcal loves this.
Glenn12345Glenn12345 loves this.
dav2no1dav2no1 loves this.
Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.

Posted 5 months ago

Newfld

This 3 1-4"W holiday brooch shows a 3D design of Santa and his reindeer flying over a village, with tiny sapphire blue rhinestone "stars" in the sky, on silvertone pewter. By JJ Jonette (1935-2006) ca 1970s

logo
    Christmas Jewelry
    Vintage 1980s, Solid Yellow Gold, Natural Solid Australian Black Opal Ring.
    Vintage 1980s, Solid Yellow Gold, N...
    $178
    Chameleon Brooch Vintage Style Fashion Rhinestone Party Pins Women Jewelry Gift
    Chameleon Brooch Vintage Style Fash...
    $4
    GENUINE SKY BLUE TOPAZ ART DECO ANTIQUE STYLE 925 STERLING SILVER RING, #882
    GENUINE SKY BLUE TOPAZ ART DECO ANT...
    $35
    GENUINE SAPPHIRE AND PEARL ANTIQUE DECO DESIGN .925 SILVER RING SIZE 9, #220
    GENUINE SAPPHIRE AND PEARL ANTIQUE ...
    $47
    logo
    Vintage 1980s, Solid Yellow Gold, Natural Solid Australian Black Opal Ring.
    Vintage 1980s, Solid Yellow Gold, N...
    $178

Comments

1. Glenn12345 Glenn12345, 5 months ago
      ain't that special ....yup it is ...smiling
    2. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 5 months ago
      I love the 3-D factor of this scene and the best is they captured Santa having the time of his life as he flies over a small town!~
    3. clockerman clockerman, 5 months ago
      Merry Christmas Jenni
    4. LaurenRedmond LaurenRedmond, 5 months ago
      That's GORGEOUS!!! Hands down the best brooch I've seen in ages- I adore the effect of the reindeer swooping around so sleekly on it- looks 3D alright. Every other detail on it, like the little village scene beneath and the sleigh are so well done- reminds me of scenes you see on Christmas cards and biscuit tins (yum!)
    5. Manikin Manikin, 5 months ago
      Love this brooch :-) Merry Christmas
    6. Daisy1000 Daisy1000, 5 months ago
      Love this! Almost time to start watching the sky, too. :)
    7. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 5 months ago
      Beautiful! Have a great Christmas!!!!
    8. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Santa is flying over tonight wishing you all a Merry Christmas, as do I, with thanks for the kind love
      Vynil
      Daisy
      BHIFOS
      Thomas
      aura
      vintagelamp
      AnythingObscure

Thanks Glenn for your super comment on my rather special 3D flying Santa, have a merry Christmas

Phil thank you for your awesome comment & agree Santa is in his element here, smiling & waving as he's on the way to give out presents :) A wonderful merry, happy Christmas to you!

Merry Christmas clockerman & thank you for your kind wishes, I'm so glad you liked my Christmas-themed posts this wk, your Santa and tree are both terrific!

Lauren I am delighted you well and truly loved this 3D Santa & his team, I too love all images of them streaking across the sky on their merry way to bring joy. Your wonderful praise always makes me so happy, thank you my friend & have a really great Christmas

Merry Christmas Mani and thank you for your sweet comment, I fell in love with this scenic brooch too, it's really got the spirit of the season

Thanks Daisy for your fab & fun comment, it is indeed time to watch the sky and listen for those sleigh bells ring! Have a very merry Christmas

Thank you vintagelamp for your awesome praise & good wishes, I hope your Christmas is merry & bright, enjoy!!
    9. kyratango kyratango, 5 months ago
      Vert nice seasonal!
      Merry Christmas Jenni!!!
    10. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Thank you Pascale for your wonderful praise & Christmas wishes, I hope you had a fabulous day & will have a happy 2022, Bon Annee (excuse my high school French it is very rusty, but hope it is understood, you are such a great kind person my friend)
    11. jscott0363 jscott0363, 5 months ago
      Merry Christmas Jenni!! I love this brooch!
    12. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Thanks Vet & Scott for loving this Santa & reindeer brooch, and Scott for your great comment - isn't this a cool Christmas brooch, I just love how animated Santa and the reindeer look in their flight
    13. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Thank you officialfuel for the love for this Santa & reindeer piece, it's very kind of you and hope you had a great Christmas
    14. racer4four racer4four, 4 months ago
      That's a really lovely Christmas brooch without being tacky!
      Rare to find such a thing. Nice one Jenni.
    15. Newfld Newfld, 4 months ago
      It's unusual but kinda fun right Karen, gives the illusion of Santa flying over which seems to stick in our minds from childhood, it was nice that our parents gave us those fanciful stories. Thank you for your awesome praise
    16. Searching1 Searching1, 4 months ago
      Beautifully animated brooch!!! Well made with the rollover pin and clasp, unlike the ones JJ uses now. The best Christmas brooch I've ever seen!!!!!!
    17. Newfld Newfld, 4 months ago
      Searching I have sorely missed you here on CW and SO happy to see you again, hope you have been well and thank you so much for your wonderful kind words about this Jonette Santa brooch, I thought it was a really cool Christmas image that is a unique design & glad you enjoyed! Always a joy to see you my friend, all the best in 2022 and hope you'll be back posting again soon, love your collection AND you, luv Jenni :)
    18. Newfld Newfld, 4 months ago
      Thanks guys for the thoughtful love here
      clockerman