The mysterious "Etruscan Urn" maker's mark lizards hoard!

In Fine Jewelry > Paste Jewelry > Show & Tell and Animals > Show & Tell.
Paste Jewelry50 of 60Wally, the BIG lizard!Same unknown maker, 2 paste and silver lizards.

CelieneCeliene loves this.
toracattoracat loves this.
BluboiBluboi loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
walksoftlywalksoftly loves this.
freiheitfreiheit loves this.
PostCardCollectorPostCardCollector loves this.

I already said I'm a hoarder...
Bought 3 of them in 10 days!
It must be what Kiwipaul call "the London bus effect" :-D

Paste/rhinestones 925 sterling with the mysterious "urn" maker's mark.

1. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 3 years ago
    I had a real one I wore on my shoulder!! I loved him. I recall he ate bugs and I fed him (by hand) tiny bits of grapes. I loved the feel of his tiny mouth on my fingers. Yes, I was ALWAYS a little "odd" even as a teen you see, not just in old age!
  2. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Hehe! I see that PCC!
  3. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
    Yep, that's how it goes w/us sometimes - we get obsessed with having more lizards no matter what. Way to go!
  4. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    I always think I'll sell and keep only the best one.... But love them all and they all have slight difference... So keep on hoarding ;-)
    Thanks Val and PCC!!!
  5. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 3 years ago
    Well, let's face it--you can't possibly have too many lizards!!! I live in the desert southwest, and they are always climbing up my walls outside. I still have a tremendous affection for them. A lifetime of lizard loving!
  6. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 3 years ago
  7. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Thanks Roycroft and Walksoftly !
  8. Bluboi Bluboi, 3 years ago
    I had a lizard pin just like this when I was a child (oh so long ago). I will have to go into the depths of the closet and see if I still have it! These bring back fond memories. And PCC -- I love lizards! We have a lot of them in our yard and I saw two tiny babies yesterday.
  9. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Bluboi, I would love to see your lizard pin! Have a plunge in your closet to find it :-)
    Any idea for the mark? (The symbol can be clearly seen here: http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories/150985-who-knows-the-maker-of-these-novelty-pas )
    Many thanks to you for your comment and love, and Vetraio, Mikelv, Torakitten for your lovely visit :-))
  10. Rick55 Rick55, 3 years ago
    So the toher two multiplied eh Kyra? Great collection!
  11. kyratango kyratango, 3 years ago
    Rick, I think they need to be neutered now, lol!
    Thank you so much for your visit, funny comment and love!
    Thanks too to all of you, lovely lovers!
  12. katherinescollections katherinescollections, 2 years ago
    More Leezards! :))
  13. kyratango kyratango, 2 years ago
    Godzilla invasion...
    Collective (and warm!) thanks to the 21 lovers!
  14. kyratango kyratango, 2 years ago
    Thank you (late) Bonnie !