Victorian amethyst pastes big dragonfly brooch.

In Fine Jewelry > Paste Jewelry > Show & Tell and Animals > Dragonflies > Show & Tell.
Paste Jewelry2 of 59Antique 1850's pink pastes, black enamel white dots, silver turtle shell comb.Antique 900 silver and paste belt buckle, by THE mysterious maker.

mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
EfesgirlEfesgirl loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.
Ms.CrystalShipMs.CrystalShip loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.

Posted 1 month ago

kyratango

Ebay France is getting more and more interesting antique jewelry!
New sellers... affordable pieces, and even bargains (not Bonnie prices though!).

At least shipping is cheap and I get my treasures in 2 days, yepeee!!!

I picked this immaculate brooch at 50€, although seller had other expensive pieces :-))

Wingspan: 6cm.
Length: 5.5cm.

Pinchbeck or yellow metal.

No scratches on the pastes, I only had to tighten some prongs, open a little the C clasp and bend backwards the pin to give it more elasticity.

And another Bzz Bzz for the hoard!

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
    I just love this dragonfly, beautiful!
  2. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 month ago
    Someone took good care of this beauty!
    STUNNING!
  3. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
    Thank you so much for your kind comment and love, Newfld! Your frog and the dragonfly are friends :-))

MsCrystalship, thanks! It should have been barely worn and kept with care, not among other pieces in a drawer... Only the rusted needle shows age :-D
  4. Manikin Manikin, 1 month ago
    wow it is beautiful ! You have a good eye . Love Love
  5. Efesgirl Efesgirl, 1 month ago
    It's gorgeous, Pascale! Sometimes I pay more for something I really want to own. :)
  6. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
    Mani! Thank you! You know my Bzz Bzz detector is always on ;-))

Bonnie! Happy to see you're back from your trip, thrilled to see your new posts :-) thank you for your kind comment and love !

Thanks too for your loves, Hel1 and Fortapache :-D
  7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
    Magnificent, kyra, I think this and your other post today has made my heart weaken ! Such superb pieces, this really has a bling factor all its own !
  8. Virginia.vintage Virginia.vintage, 1 month ago
    Lovely!!! and isnt so cheap, a great choice kyra, love it, its exquisite!
  9. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 1 month ago
    It's a gorgeous brooch and the coral display, really sets it off !!
    Excellent photography ! :)
  10. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 1 month ago
    Just beautiful Pascale and well done on your french bargains!
  11. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
    Aww, Phil, so kind of you! Thank you for the bling comment, XOXO

Thanks V.v! It is mainly the shipping cost France to France which is cheap :-))

Ken, a great thanks for your compliment about the coral in pic, and your kind comment! I love your scenery for your photos :-)

Judy! Thank you my friend :-) I'm very excited by my new finds, and about so much new sellers with nice stuff on Ebay France! I didn't even have a look for years as it was so miserable in antique/vintage pieces :-/

Many thanks Jean, Aura, Vetraio, Mike and JImam for joining the lovers! Love back to you all :-D
  12. Rick55 Rick55, 1 month ago
    What a striking piece Kyra! Pic number 2 is beautifully presented and an outstanding shot!
  13. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
    Aww, thank you Rick for your nice, kind comment and love!

Many thanks for your loves, Melanie, Enameled_beetle and Karen!

14. lisali1919 lisali1919, 1 month ago
    This is just adorable! :-)
  15. Rick55 Rick55, 1 month ago
    Uh oh Kyra! I listed the wrong pic... I meant pic number one.
  16. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
    Lisali! Thank you for your adorable comment!!!

Rick, lol, I knew it was this one... ;-)))
  17. Caperkid Caperkid, 1 month ago
    Totally you !
  18. kyratango kyratango, 30 days ago
    Ha, Caperkid, hiw well you know me :-D
    Bzz Bzz!
  19. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 29 days ago
    I am hospitalized for over a week with bad heart attack. I don't know if I will be back. If anyone wonders what happened, please let them know I love you all! Thanks, Lois--postcardcollector, Thanks very much! Lois
  20. kyratango kyratango, 29 days ago
    Lois! So sorry to hear that :-(
    I strongly believe you'll go over that other heart issue, you are "battling Lois" and we all here send you lots of positive thoughts.
    Take care and stay strong, my friend!
  21. PostCardCollector PostCardCollector, 28 days ago
    You are so sweet! Right now I am very weak. But I'be looking over here. Appreciate the good toiughts!! Lois