Boucher teddy bear brooch, Viking Glass amber teddy bear paperweight

In Art Glass > Art Glass Paperweights > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Costume Brooches > Show & Tell.
Art Glass Paperweights66 of 619Robert Eickholt Art Glass Perfume Bottle/Paperweight 2003PAPERWEIGHTS

TigraTigra loves this.
TimeTravellerTimeTraveller loves this.
betweenthelensbetweenthelens loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Newfld

This 1 1-2" teddy bear brooch looks like an adorable toy, with studded & textured goldtone body, shiny goldtone ear tips, paws & feet, and black button nose & eyes, from Marcel Boucher. The 3 1-2"H sculpted amber glass teddy bear paperweight rests on a platform, limited edition from Viking Glass. Laura my new CW friend, I hope you will like my little teddy display

logo
    Art Glass Paperweights
    Vintage Beauty In Ribbons Fratelli Toso Murano Italian Art Glass Paperweight
    Vintage Beauty In Ribbons Fratelli ...
    $308
    Lalique Sparrow Figurine Paperweight.       NO RESERVE
    Lalique Sparrow Figurine Paperweigh...
    $38
    Vintage Summit Art Glass Emerald Swirl Oscar The Lion Paperweight Figurine
    Vintage Summit Art Glass Emerald Sw...
    $22
    PERTHSHIRE PAPERWEIGHTS CARTWHEEL MILLEFIORI CANES PAPERWEIGHT STUNNING!
    PERTHSHIRE PAPERWEIGHTS CARTWHEEL M...
    $21
    logo
    Vintage Beauty In Ribbons Fratelli Toso Murano Italian Art Glass Paperweight
    Vintage Beauty In Ribbons Fratelli ...
    $308

Comments

1. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Wow, this adorable little guy looks like he was poured from some big honey pot !!~
    2. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 2 years ago
      These are both gorgeous Jenni, but I do love the teddy brooch very much!:-) )
    3. DanteDreaming DanteDreaming, 2 years ago
      So cute! Love them both :)
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 2 years ago
      VERY cute little teddy bears Jenni!! I especially love the brooch.
    5. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 2 years ago
      Jenni, I love these!!!! Absolutely preciously adorable!
    6. Brunswick Brunswick, 2 years ago
      Looks like Honey! Very nice!
      T.
    7. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 2 years ago
      Both are so adorable !! I'm a bit partial to the brooch. Boucher Jewelry, is a favorite of mine. :)
    8. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Ms teddy bear expert Laura, I'm so happy you enjoyed these. Not all my "combo posts" go together perfectly, but these two looked made for each other

Phil you are so on target all the time, the glass bear looks alot like Pooh Bear, and the brooch is his honey pot lol

Thank you for the kind words about the brooch Judy and Scott, it is really different with the studs, makes it look like a stuffed bear & I love it

Kerri thanks so much for loving both my bears & sweet comment

Appreciate the nice comment Thomas, he does look like a honey bear to me too - the pouring kind!

Very glad you enjoyed these Ken, I have seen some of your Boucher jewelry it's fantastic

Thanks everyone for the luv
      Phil
      Judy
      Scott
      Laura
      TimeT
      Thomas
      Ken
      Mani
    9. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Much appreciated aura and vet50, thank you
    10. racer4four racer4four, 2 years ago
      Bear hugs Jenni!
      The glass bear looks like he is made of honey, so yummy.
      The Boucher brooch is wonderful! Look at his shiny little paws compared to his textural fur. So good.
    11. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Aw thank you Karen, very kind compliments. You know the more I look at it, this glass teddy really looks like those honey bears at the grocers, maybe it was the model for them? The Boucher bear is a cutie, thank you

Appreciate the luv all
      buckethead
      Roy
      fort
    12. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Many thanks for the luv Hum
    13. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you so much for loving this PoliticalPinbacks
    14. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      How did I miss this? I wish they would put the newest posts first like they used to, but I guess I understand they don't want pieces to get "lost" in the archives.
      I'm so sorry Jenni, that I missed your adorable Teddy! And a Boucher to boot!
      I love how you coincide your glass with your jewelry!
      Quite charming!
    15. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you for loving my little teddy display Eileen, I thought the gold Boucher pin complemented the amber bear pretty well - I think you will enjoy my red glass combo in a couple wks, as I do know it's your fave color & your BD is coming up this mo (see, I pay attention to my CW friends, and know it will be something you'll like)

Thank you very much Elaine for the luv
    16. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      With great thanks for the luv Anna, much appreciated
    17. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago