Vintage Trifari floral basket brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Trifari Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Trifari Jewelry144 of 320My first Trifari Brooch !!!!!Crown Trifari bracelet

jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
DanteDreamingDanteDreaming loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Newfld

This 2" goldtone/partial silvertone brooch by Trifari was designed by Alfred Philippe in the early 1950s. The amethyst rhinestone flowers are framed in white, with silvertone backing. I believe the flower design was called a halo, this also came in all-white & other colors, and a 3-flower style without a basket. Ken, I hope this Philippe for Trifari piece will appeal, & would love if you can add more detail

logo
    Trifari Jewelry
    RARE Authentic c1943 TRIFARI Sterling Alfred Philippe Jelly Belly Spider Brooch
    RARE Authentic c1943 TRIFARI Sterli...
    $275
    RARE VINTAGE TRIFARI RHODIUM PLATE ENAMEL RHINESTONE PINEAPPLE BROOCH
    RARE VINTAGE TRIFARI RHODIUM PLATE ...
    $890
    Crown Trifari Male and Female Brooch Pin Set Blue Glass Pat. No. 153552 & 153551
    Crown Trifari Male and Female Brooc...
    $355
    Large Sterling Trifari Alfred Philippe Ruby Cabochon Jeweled Fish-Rare Design
    Large Sterling Trifari Alfred Phili...
    $1,125
    logo
    RARE Authentic c1943 TRIFARI Sterling Alfred Philippe Jelly Belly Spider Brooch
    RARE Authentic c1943 TRIFARI Sterli...
    $275

Comments

1. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      The halo is very noticible in this endearing design in which the beauty is super glam packed !!
    2. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      You've posted some real beauties today Jenni! This one is really beautiful.
    3. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Really appreciate the kind compliments Phil, I think it's kinda glamorous myself, plus I get in one more February birthstone post

Scott, what kind words, thank you so much. If I have a post theme this week it's "friends." For you, I will be posting a few of my rabbits next mo. around Easter & hope you enjoy

Thanks a million for the great Philippe & Trifari info Ken, so the halo flower is similar to the flirtation flower, very interesting - I know what a haloed marquise stone is, maybe the name is from that

Sincere thanx for the luv everyone
      Phil
      Adele
      Judy
      Kerri
      Scott
      Laura
      Thomas
      Ken
      Mani
    4. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      With sincere thanks for the luv all
      aura
      Vet
      Elainep
    5. Caperkid, 3 years ago
      Very regal and quite beautiful!
    6. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Roy what a kind compliment, thank you for always being in my corner

Thanks to everybody 4 the luv
      buckethead
      Gudrun
      Roy
      fort
      Karen
    7. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks for the luv Elaine
    8. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you so much for the luv Laura, glad you enjoyed this
    9. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Glad you liked this one Val, thank you
    10. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you kindly officialfuel for the luv
    11. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Ken that's so exciting this brooch is a book piece, I did not see your kind comment til just now as like alot of people, I'm not receiving commentary emails, just alerts about followed member new posts, or if CW is changing my post category - otherwise you know my chatty self would respond & thank you

Many thanks for the luv Sean, much appreciated
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanx for the kind love Rose, very much appreciated
    13. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you Re-In-Vintage for the love, it's greatly appreciated
    14. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanx Sheluvsjewelry for the love, you will be happy to know I finally found the mate to this amethyst halo brooch that I had lost last year, it was hidden in the couch! It is a different style but a matching piece in this series, I will be interested to know what my Trifari-loving friends like yourself think of the new post vs the old, it was such a delightful find as I thought for sure I had misplaced or thrown out brooch #2. Only we collectors understand these feelings, am I right :)
    15. Newfld Newfld, 10 months ago
      Thank you six-0-one for the very kind love for this Trifari basket, I am always very pleased when you like one of my Trifari pieces :)
    16. Searching1 Searching1, 13 days ago
      Gorgeous classic Trifari brooch!!!!
    17. Newfld Newfld, 12 days ago
      Searching thank you so much for the super compliment & love, I have a special fondness for Trifari's Alfred Philippe designs, this basket and others with the haloed flowers are among my faves and it's so nice of you to revive them here :)