Kramer spiral shell brooch & earrings

In Costume Jewelry > Kramer Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Kramer Jewelry38 of 72Kramer starburst brooch Kramer red  and clear rhinestone choker with hook, midcentury

RichmondLoriRichmondLori loves this.
bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
MyCountryMyCountry loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.

Newfld

The 2 1-4" cone shaped shell brooch & 3-4" clip earrings are all made of green chrysoprase gemstones, with white rhinestone swirls on textured goldtone setting. Large shell also came in a pendant. By Kramer (1943-1980), all items with mark ca. late 50s- early 60s.

I hope that you will see this post Alan, your beautiful similar shell brooch with pearl looks like a relative of this one

logo
    Kramer Jewelry
    Vintage Chr Dior by Kramer Tiger Stripe Poured Glass & Rhinestone Pin Signed
    Vintage Chr Dior by Kramer Tiger St...
    $299
     Kramer Brooch Pin Earring Set Vintage Green Givre Stone
    Kramer Brooch Pin Earring Set Vint...
    $80
    Signed KRAMER Vintage Bird Nest Faux Pearls Black Clear Crystal Enamel Gold Tone
    Signed KRAMER Vintage Bird Nest Fau...
    $14
    Georg Kramer Antique Germany 835 Silver Handcrafted Butterfly Chain Necklace 16"
    Georg Kramer Antique Germany 835 Si...
    $6
    logo
    Vintage Chr Dior by Kramer Tiger Stripe Poured Glass & Rhinestone Pin Signed
    Vintage Chr Dior by Kramer Tiger St...
    $299

Comments

1. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      Oh, that's a really beautiful set Jenni!
    2. racer4four racer4four, 3 years ago
      I can't believe they used real stones Jenni! I would have thought glass, but real stones! WOW!!
    3. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 3 years ago
      Gorgeous! I love the swirls and sparkly rhinestones combined with the lovely, substantial chrysoprase!
    4. Alan2310 Alan2310, 3 years ago
      Jenni, where I should look for the Kramer mark ??
    5. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Hi Ken, it is very different looking right, and I know the color green is one of your faves, so glad you enjoyed & thanx for the kind words

Scott, I'm so glad you find this pleasing & grateful for the super compliment

Karen, there is a strong possibility the chrysoprase is cased in glass as I think the stones are too perfect, you may be right - and there is also a chance the stones are faux, but they seem to have spotting variations like the real stone, when I got them was told they're real. Thanks for your great incisive comment

Thank you Laura, that's a beautiful description of these pieces, rhinestone swirls on top are great accents to the green stones, I thank you

Alan I think because the back setting of our spiral shells is made identically the mark would be in the same upper portion above the triangular indentations, I looked at yours again & don't see it. I think to compare them though yours definitely appears to be an unsigned Kramer, and that lovely pearl may be real you should get it appraised. If only there were a book or catalog of Kramer jewelry we would know for sure, if I find one will let you know

Thanks everyone for all the terrific loves
      Hel1
      Ken
      MyCountry
      Vet
      Scott
      Karen
      buckethead
      Laura
      Alan

6. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you so much for the love & support Rose and Roy, it's most appreciated
    7. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 3 years ago
      Lovely shell set!
    8. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      So glad you liked my shell pieces MrsT, many thanks for the kind words

Appreciate the love & support all
      Mary
      Mani
      fort
      Tigra
      Phil
      MrsT
      Rose
    9. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks Sean & Thomas for the love, always appreciated
    10. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you foseatme for the super kind compliments, it's really sweet of you and so nice to hear, and appreciate the kind love & support

My always faithful friend aura, thank you so much for thinking of me with your love

11. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      WOW! What a beautiful set!! Thanks for posting and your research about Kramer.
      Happy Mother's Day - Mary
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Mary I'm so happy you liked this sea shell set & the stories about it, you enjoy the rest of Mother's Day weekend as well, appreciate the luv too

Thank you KKK for the luv, very nice of you
    13. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 3 years ago
      Sorry Jenni, another lovely post I missed:-)
    14. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      No worries or apologies from my good friend, please, you're always so great to me and I totally appreciate it Judy, many thanks for luv, support and great comments
    15. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 3 years ago
    16. raven3766 raven3766, 3 years ago
      Such a wonderful set, love it!
    17. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanks raven for the very kind comment, glad you enjoyed this Kramer shell trio
    18. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you very much Daisy and Maureen for the thoughtful love it is greatly appreciated & very pleased you enjoyed this Kramer set
    19. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you JohnstonJewels & Malkey for the thoughtful love I am so glad you liked this shell set
    20. Newfld Newfld, 9 months ago
      Maureen thanks so much for the loves this week for my older posts, this Kramer set is a special favorite and I am so glad that you liked it too!
    21. Newfld Newfld, 9 months ago
      Thank you Lori for the love, it is very kind of you and always greatly appreciated, glad you enjoyed this Kramer set