Vintage Murano Art Glass Cigar Ashtray (by Dino Martins)?

In Art Glass > Murano and Italian Art Glass > Show & Tell and Tobacciana > Ashtrays > Show & Tell.
Murano and Italian Art Glass99 of 1395Ann Corcoran art glass perfume bottle or bud vase, Nourot studiodMurano Glass Aquarium

blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
BrunswickBrunswick loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

billretire…

I've seen a lot of Murano Art Glass on Collectors Weekly, and many different shapes, and Artists, in the pieces that are shown, and every time I see one, I see another beautiful piece of Art Glass, and see different effects in, and from the Glass. When I found this at the Thrift Store today 6/7/2018, I thought why would someone not want this, yes it's an Ashtray, but it's made by an Artist that learned his Craft from a tradition that's hundreds of years old, and still make some of the finest Art Glass in the World! This is a Beautiful piece of that, it's a piece of Murano Art Glass! :^D The Bowl is 8 3/8" x 7 3/8" and 3" at the highest point

I hope you enjoy seeing this piece of Murano Art Glass, as much as I do owning it, now! Thank you, for looking! :^)

Here's a link to AntiqueRose's post of a very similar piece of Murano Art Glass, please check it out again!
    I'll post it in comments so it's easier to go to! :^)

Comments

1. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Here's the link to AntiqueRose's post of Murano Art Glass:

Thanks for looking! :^)
    2. antiquerose antiquerose, 1 year ago
      lol...I thought it looked familiar !!! Thanks for also dusting off my old post !!
    3. Brunswick Brunswick, 1 year ago
      A very cool one here Bill!!

T.
    4. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Thanks Rose, when I was looking through the CW Murano posts yours came up, and I thought it would be fun! :^D

Good Day Thomas, and thanks for your comment, always nice to see ya friend! :^D

Thank you all for taking the time to check out, both Rose's Murano Art Glass post, and my new post of the same, and for the love that you gave,
      Kevin
      Rose
      Jenni
      Judy
      Thomas
      bb2 was here
      Mrstyndall
      Ben
      and Brian, so nice of you all, and always appreciated! :^)
    5. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Oh, Hi welzebub, and aura, thank you both for the love! :^)
    6. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Hey Pete, and you too AnythingObscure, thanks to you both, for taking a look, and giving some love! :^)
    7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 1 year ago
      Hey Mike thanks much for the love! :^)