Ghostly Visitors In My Home

In Photographs > Show & Tell.
Photographs503 of 5066My first anniversary  guests.Vintage Hershey Industrial School Band Photograph, Unknown Years

vcalvcal loves this.
Ms.CrystalShipMs.CrystalShip loves this.
kyratangokyratango loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

PhilDMorris

Sometimes it makes you wonder who was here before, do they still come around when you least expect it. They may still not know they ever left and the parties begin in earnest. You keep the room you are in with the door shut and just outside you hear footsteps, and things being dragged around and you awake to noises you swear are just outside your bedroom door. So what should you do ? Should you just leave the camera in the darkened room and set it for automatic exposures at random during the night. And so the camera begins to explain that you are not alone...

logo
    Photographs
    Daguerreotype : L'Ouverture de l'Exposition Universelle Paris France 1855 Photo
    Daguerreotype : L'Ouverture de ...
    $375
    1/6 PLATE DAGUERREOTYPE OF CUTE TEENAGE GIRL, ID'd M. A. WATERS, OLD PAPER SEALS
    1/6 PLATE DAGUERREOTYPE OF CUTE TEE...
    $45
    HANDSOME FELLOW WITH SWAG DAGUERREOTYPE DAG BY ROOTS GALLERY PHILADELPHIA
    HANDSOME FELLOW WITH SWAG DAGUERREO...
    $78
    THE MOST HANDSOME MAN WITH THE PRETTIEST CURLS AND FACIAL TINT DAGUERREOTYPE DAG
    THE MOST HANDSOME MAN WITH THE PRET...
    $76
    logo
    Daguerreotype : L'Ouverture de l'Exposition Universelle Paris France 1855 Photo
    Daguerreotype : L'Ouverture de ...
    $375

Comments

1. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
      Crowded House.
    2. Golgatha Golgatha, 2 years ago
      Call the 'Ghost Busters' and make them play the music from the film. That'll definately scare the ghosts away...
    3. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Great post Phil, it's very true that spirits surround us, particularly those of us that love antique items whose orig owners have left the world :)
    4. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      These "photos" are amazing...you have a talent!
      Thomas, I'm not laughing....
      Although I have never encountered a ghost, I would love to.
      It wouldn't be frightening, it would be fascinating!!
      Phil has done a real cool thing here...anyone have a ghost story to share besides Thomas?
    5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 2 years ago
      I don't believe in ghosts, but the old greathouse (300+yrs) I bought in St. Eustatius was definitely haunted. According to 2 ghost hunters, I had 4 & one was a joker. Told that they all liked me. The joker liked me a bit too much !
    6. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
      Such intriguing photo's and makes one wonder doesn't it ?
    7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you vetraio, so many ghosts and so little time we have.
    8. mikelv85 mikelv85, 2 years ago
      Amazing images Phil ! I like the last one the best. :)
    9. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Wonderful images Phil! I lived in a haunted place in San Diego for 3 years. The landlord and I compared notes about it the whole time. We were respectful and didn't joke about it but we both agreed there was someone still in my apartment.

10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks Jenni, I appreciate your comment !~
    11. kyratango kyratango, 2 years ago
      Phil, can you check your Email "carmascot", I sent you something about an Art Deco MARTEL mascot :-)
    12. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      Phil, please chime in and let us know you're ok!
      Just a simple "I'm here!" will do, we all miss you lots!
    13. jscott0363 jscott0363, 2 years ago
      Hi Phil!
      This is really very cool and spooky!! I sure hope all is well. We're all anxious to hear how you're doing friend. Please let us know. We miss you dude!!
    14. freiheit freiheit, 2 years ago
      Hi PhilDMorris, I just remembered your nice comments and missed you! I hope you are hanging in there and get the medical attention you need soon. We, my husband and I, went trough a bit of a crisis, too. For me, it was more emotional, but still very tough. With a lot of research, some referrals, and a lot of patience, my husband finally got the proper, more advanced medical care he needed. I wish that you will also receive the best treatment available and recover soon. Don't settle for second best! I can't wait to see more of your treasures here on CW. You surely have an exquisite taste!
      BTW, your photos are perfect for Halloween.
      Gudrun
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks again Mani for the love !~
    16. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you mikelv85, appreciated !~
    17. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 2 years ago
      This post is probably real if you were to do that. It's kind of a scary thought. I got a security system recently and sat for only a few minutes, maybe 30. It was all I could take and shut it off. Don't know if it was my imagination getting carried away or what the heck I was seeing but I had had enough real quick!!! Truth!
    18. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 2 years ago
      Just say "welcome to the party" :)
      Love these photos and the feeling they create.
    19. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the visit MALKEY, much appreciated !~
    20. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thanks for the love filmnet.
    21. Damonways Damonways, 4 months ago
      isn't Photoshop wonderful....I havent bought it yet but review it a lot as well as light room...looks like a lot of fun to be had ...later...
    22. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago
      Thanks Damonways, I started out with Photoshop 6 and have not changed it. I was able to get it looking on the internet and found a spot where I could upload it. I use it mostly to easily restore faded colour, one button push, and crop pics if I need that done.