Just Another Post Of Knives! Because I Like Them! :^)

In Tools and Hardware > Fixed Blade Knives > Show & Tell and Tools and Hardware > Pocket Knives > Show & Tell.
Fixed Blade Knives150 of 720Bulgarian AK47 Type I Bayonet With Scabbard and Frog 1958Vintage Venezia Stainless Steel Tribal Head and Rams Horn Handle Knife in Body Sheath! :^)

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
iggyiggy loves this.
ttomtuckerttomtucker loves this.
EJW-54EJW-54 loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
AnythingObscureAnythingObscure loves this.

billretire…

I just wanted to show some Knives that I found recently, that I haven't shown before. I already have most, except for the Advertising, and Fixed Blade Stag Handle with a Dragon etched into the blade. I haven't really done anything with these as far as cleaning, but most are in good used condition! :^D The Boy Scout Knife, and Canteen I'll show a closer look next!

Thanks for looking, and all comments are welcome! :^)

logo
    Fixed Blade Knives
    Gift MenSkull Necklace Retro Vintage Pendant Folding Survival Pocket Knife
    Gift MenSkull Necklace Retro Vintag...
    $6
    Vtg 1970s Kenward Sid Latham Seki Japan Custom AUS-10 Fixed Blade Hunting Knife
    Vtg 1970s Kenward Sid Latham Seki J...
    $110
    Vtg 1970s Old Stock IPCO Seki Japan 6" Fixed Hunting Boning Fishing Fillet Knife
    Vtg 1970s Old Stock IPCO Seki Japan...
    $27
    Vtg 1970s Kenward Sid Latham Seki Japan Custom AUS-10 Fixed Hunting Camp Knife
    Vtg 1970s Kenward Sid Latham Seki J...
    $140
    logo
    Gift MenSkull Necklace Retro Vintage Pendant Folding Survival Pocket Knife
    Gift MenSkull Necklace Retro Vintag...
    $6

Comments

1. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 2 years ago
      What's the deal with that wonderful wooden handled awl-like tool, Bill?? I sure wish it was mine instead -- I could easily find a bunch of stuff to use that thing for around 'ye olde organ shoppe'?!! :-) :-) :-) :-):-)
    2. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Hey Tim(AO), I bet you could use it for piercing an ear, or stretching a hole! :^D I thought it was old and cool, I found it in a Toolbox at the Flea Market, and maybe I could keep it under my car seat, if I need to work something over . . . I mean work on something! }:^{) Did I say that! :^D Give me an address and I'll send it! Then show how it worked on your ear! No really! :^)
    3. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks much for the love given, Tim(AO), Watchseacher, and EJW-54, it's appreciated! :^)
    4. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks ttomtucker, for stopping by for a look, and loving what you saw! :^)

I'm off to Bowling! :^D
    5. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Isn't that a knife sharpener - or is it an awl? hmm?
    6. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 2 years ago
      Hey Bill -- if you're actually serious about that offer (?) I'd be more than pleased to take you up on it -- I truly could use a tool like that for numerous tasks I do rather regularly @ work [indeed, generally to enlarge holes of some sort in various things, though not my body piercings? <giggle>] no matter what it first might have been made for?! <lol>

Lacking a 'private message' function here, please be welcomed to visit our Co. website here: http://www.nicholsandsimpson.com/ where you can use the 'contact us' info to easily get in touch w/me via phone or email. :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    7. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Oh my #1 Mary, good guess, but "No" and "No"! :^D It's a C. Drew and Co. 10" Marlin Spike, Sail Makers Pricker! This is it, on Antique Navigator:

It has a sharp flattened chisel like tip, for separating the Sail Canvas for sewing/stitching it together! :^)
    8. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Ok Tim(AO) I'll see if I can get in touch! :^D
    9. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Much thanks to all for the time you used to check out my Knives. and for a tap on the love,
      Rich
      my #1 Mary
      Ken
      Brian
      j.scott
      Karen
      and Robert, it's appreciated! :^)
    10. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks for stopping by for a look, and for the love that you all gave,
      bb2 was here, Irishcollector too,
      yougottahavestuff, and Thomas, it's good to see you all! :^)
    11. Onedtent, 2 years ago
      Top left looks like a linesman's knife?
    12. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks Onedtent, yes Lineman's or Electrician's Knife, a Carpenter wouldn't be caught with one! :^D Well maybe a Retired Carpenter would! :^)

Thanks for the love tap, officialfuel, always nice to get! :^)
    13. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Hello Vynil, and Manikin, thank you for stopping by for a look, and giving a love, for what you saw! It's very nice of you both! :^)
    14. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the love foseatme, it's always nice to get! :^)