Sherman Dark Siam Red, 7 Row Domed Bracelet, Signed

In Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Sherman Costume Jewelry126 of 251Sherman Rare Blue Extra Wide BraceletSherman double leaf brooch

vcalvcal loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
auraaura loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

PhilDMorris

Sherman Dark Siam Red Domed Bracelet, Signed - obtained May 22nd, 2020

This is a domed shaped bracelet which has a deliberately domed shape to it in its width. Not too many shaped like this so I was lucky to get this one as the stones and bracelet are in mint condition which makes it so much better, the stones are magnificent and they just shimmer. I officially stopped collecting last year after my first health scare, but this year it seems to have appeared in my collection on May 22nd, 2020. Now after another month visit to the hosp am finally posting this. I still have home hospice visits for a while so some of my time is cut short with the company I now have. The bracelet is in like new condition so ignore the photos which do not do it justice.

logo
    Sherman Costume Jewelry
    Incredible Vtg Signed Sherman Pink Sparkling Rhinestone Pinwheel Brooch Pin (#1)
    Incredible Vtg Signed Sherman Pink ...
    $100
    VINTAGE SHERMAN AURORA BOREALIS RHINESTONE FULL WREATH BROOCH signed Sherman
    VINTAGE SHERMAN AURORA BOREALIS RHI...
    $68
    Vintage SHERMAN signed Gorgeous Brooch & Earrings Set Topaz AB Rhinestones Rare
    Vintage SHERMAN signed Gorgeous Bro...
    $219
    SHERMAN cuff wide bracelet brooch lot AB rhinestone + unsigned Brooch earrings
    SHERMAN cuff wide bracelet brooch l...
    $118
    logo
    Incredible Vtg Signed Sherman Pink ...
    $100

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Absolutely gorgeous siam red Sherman bracelet, incredible find congratulations! Be well my friend much love
    2. Manikin Manikin, 1 year ago
      Absolutely stunning ! Siam Red and Rare ! So nice to see you drop in and hope you keep feeling better everyday xo
    3. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 1 year ago
      Wonderful coloured stones...you don’t see this colour very often especially in Sherman. I found a hoard of Sherman jewelry at a new consignment store last week but nothing like this.
    4. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thanks Jenni, you are always so consistently kind, love to you.
    5. racer4four racer4four, 1 year ago
      Another Sherman shimmering stunner. Usual story!!

Phil it is always a delight to hear from you and I hope you keep well and still drop in regularly.
      Your presence, and your jewellery of course, lift CW.
    6. kyratango kyratango, 1 year ago
      Sumptuous!!!
      Keep on getting better, you know I'd like to kyratise you! ;-)
    7. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thank you Mani, you are a ray of sunshine as always, xoxo !~
    8. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      No excuse on missing this masterpiece, but I’ve been watching my Grandson’s the last few days, and even with several computers in their house, do you think I would get a minute? Ha! NO!
      Phil, I need to understand something. This isn’t just domed in the middle of the bracelet but domed the whole length? Forgive me, your photography is wonderful, it’s my eyesight that’s inferior. I do believe I’m seeing the latter? If so, I have never seen a bracelet done like this before!!!
      Leave it to our Phil to share an amazing rarity with us...I’m stunned!
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thanks Lou, the deep Siam red is only seen when one is selling a piece. It is beloved by Sherman collectors so not many are for sale. I am selling some sherman, but the deep red I am still buying. Strange how the mind works.
    10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thank you racer4four, much love sent to you !~
    11. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Thank you Kyra, much love to you !~
    12. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      Yes Eileen, the entire width of the length is domed. Sherman made some bracelets which had a middle part domed but then they went down to two or one row not domed the rest of the length. Those are not highly desired however, even though I have examples of them also in the collection.
    13. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 1 year ago
      I loooooove this bracelet! My favourite af all the sherman you have introduced me to with your posts. Thanks!
    14. Elisabethan Elisabethan, 1 year ago
      And I haven't changed my mind, I can see that now :)
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 12 months ago