1930s BAYARD MICKEY MOUSE CLOCK

In Clocks > Alarm Clocks > Show & Tell and Advertising > Disney Collectibles > Show & Tell.
Alarm Clocks11 of 334Budd Employee Appreciation Gift1951 Bayard Mickey Alarm Clock with a twist.

donnadizdonnadiz loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
roddyqroddyq loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.

Posted 6 months ago

mickeysmagic

Hello Fellow Collectors, Here is a 1930s Mickey Mouse clock made by Bayard with it's original box. It is in pretty nice condition considering age of the cardboard. I am sure that Kerry could give more info on it but I think we have lost him on CW thanks to some rude people. I for one miss hearing from him! if the same ones do not like what I post I can leave also!

Comments

1. pw-collector pw-collector, 6 months ago
    Great clock & box. I enjoy seeing your post.
    Dave
  2. roddyq roddyq, 6 months ago
    Kerry always took time to pass along great info. about my time pieces and many more that people posted on CW. Him leaving is a big loss to this site.
  3. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
    Thank you pw-collector , vetraio50 for the loves and great comments, and to roddyq it is a great loss to the site. I think a lot of members loved to hear from him it is a shame a few spoil it for the whole!
  4. eye4beauty eye4beauty, 6 months ago
    What happened to Kerry?
  5. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
    Kerry was attacked on his personal email about his knowledge.
  6. fortapache fortapache, 6 months ago
    I too enjoy seeing your posts. People have been attacked by people from outside this site as they see the email in the profile section. There was a particular individual doing this after being banned twice.
  7. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
    Thank you blunderbuss2 and fortapache for the loves and comments. To ad that there are people out there like that. Kerrys mistake was having his email listed, makes others not wanting to trust anyone.
  8. vonsboy vonsboy, 6 months ago
    Fantastic clock and box!
  9. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
  10. Wandlessfairy Wandlessfairy, 6 months ago
    Noooooo poor Kerry. He was brilliant at his information and had the most fantastic collection. Shame on this person. Your clock is fabulous MM and lovely to see you posting x
  11. mcheconi mcheconi, 6 months ago
    WOW!!!! This is fantastic and this color is my favorite. I will paint mine like this for sure.
  12. Tnccardz7282 Tnccardz7282, 6 months ago
    Nice piece man
  13. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
    Thank You Wandlessfairy, mcheconi, & Tnccardz7282 for the nice comments and loves. And yes Wandlessfairy he was and still is brilliant and never ceased to amaze me with his knowledge. We still talk and I get to see his collection and get info on watches and clocks but I do miss him on CW.
  14. eye4beauty eye4beauty, 6 months ago
    The last time he took a break, he deleted all of his posts and regretted losing all of the years of info. So he should be keeping his posts up and hopefully will be be back soon.
  15. mickeysmagic mickeysmagic, 6 months ago
    Thank You everyone for all the LOVES.
    eye4beauty I hope you are right that he might be back but I still talk to him and he has found another source to share with people and seams to really enjoy it!