Kramer NY star flower brooch, Empress collection

In Costume Jewelry > Kramer Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Kramer Jewelry22 of 69Vintage Kramer of New YorkKRAMER...the alexandrite collection continues!

clockermanclockerman loves this.
auraaura loves this.
mikelv85mikelv85 loves this.
Techo61Techo61 loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.

Newfld

This fancy large 3 1-4" star flower brooch has an elegant design with emerald green rhinestones offset by white chatons, on silvertone. By Kramer of New York (1943-1980) from the 1960s Empress collection
    For my 300th post this brooch features the emerald green May birthstone which was also my late mother's birthstone, hope you enjoy

logo
    Kramer Jewelry
    VINTAGE clip-on screw-back costume jewelry earrings - YOU CHOOSE - Monet Trifari
    VINTAGE clip-on screw-back costume ...
    $8
    Vintage Christian Dior by Kramer Demi Parurer Choker Necklace - NR
    Vintage Christian Dior by Kramer De...
    $204
    VNTG CHRISTIAN DIOR BY KRAMER BLUE SAPPHIRE RHINESTONES GOLD PLATED 3-D BROOCH
    VNTG CHRISTIAN DIOR BY KRAMER BLUE ...
    $26
    Lot Of 11 Vintage Jewelry Pieces Signed - Trifari, S Cov, Kramer, Avon, Coro
    Lot Of 11 Vintage Jewelry Pieces Si...
    $40
    logo
    VINTAGE clip-on screw-back costume ...
    $8

Comments

1. fortapache fortapache, 2 years ago
      Congratulations on 300!
    2. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 2 years ago
      Simply gorgeous and so regal looking. Happy 300th!
    3. Brunswick Brunswick, 2 years ago
      Exquisite!!!!

Thomas.
    4. Gillian, 2 years ago
      WoW Simply WoW. The clamshell too, what a haul. It looks like it's domed? missed your actual 300th post, so belated congratulations! /; >
    5. plein-air-painter plein-air-painter, 2 years ago
      Beautiful!!! Happy Mother's Day!
    6. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Lauren
      Sean
      Thomas
      chollagardens
      Maureen
      Phil

Thank you so much fort for the kind words for my 300th, can hardly believe I've come this far and have you great friends to thank for it

Great compliments Broochman, this Kramer brooch is really special to me & it was wonderful to also get the original velvet clamshell box with satin lining to keep it in good condition

Thank you MrsT for the warm 300th wishes, and we are in agreement this brooch has a regal look, the haloed marquise rhinestone petals are the very style I have admired on royalty including my favorite Princess Grace

Eileen I am delighted you loved this special Kramer & hoped you would enjoy it. I have looked over some of the Empress collection and this definitely has the style, but at the whopping prices think I'll just settle for this one lol! My particular fave part of this design is how the petal tips have small crossway green marquise stones, think it adds flair to the piece. Thank you so much for the wonderful uplifting praise

Thomas what a great compliment thank you so much, this is like the finest costume brooch I own and I'm delighted you found it exquisite

Gillian thank you for the lovely compliments & good wishes, you are right the center is domed (the metal must have been curved, as it lies flat in back), and I love the elegant clamshell box too. Was saving this for perhaps a holiday post but when reminded of my 300th (thanks Eileen) I figured this is a good time to trot this one out, so glad you enjoyed it

Thanks so much Maureen for the super compliment and Mother's Day wishes, hoping your day will also be a very happy one
    7. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Congratulations and Happy Mother's Day too. What a gorgeous brooch!
    8. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you so much Mary and hope your Mother's Day was also wonderful, and greatly appreciate the kind love

Many thanks dlpetersen for the love & glad you liked this brooch
    9. GlamorouslyRefinedFun GlamorouslyRefinedFun, 2 years ago
      Oh my goodness! What a stunner! Kramer jewels are always so beautiful, elegant and timeless.
    10. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you Glamorously for the fabulous compliment, very kind of you and so pleased you enjoyed this Kramer, I agree, they were one of my fave designers esp for their versatility

Many thanks for the love
      GlamorouslyRefinedFun
      MrsT
      hunterq
    11. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
      wow that is eye candy for sure ! Beautiful
    12. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Lovely compliment Mani, thank you so much, this is one of my most special brooches and I am delighted you found it to be eye candy, appreciate the kind love too :)
    13. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you hunterq for the kind love and support, very much appreciated
    14. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you so much Daisy and MrsT for the love and support, very pleased you liked this big Kramer piece
    15. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you clockerman for the kind love I truly appreciate it
    16. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Many thanks jeweled for the kind love I'm so glad you enjoyed this Kramer star
    17. Newfld Newfld, 11 months ago
      Thanks six-0-one for the thoughtful love it is very much appreciated, so glad you liked this large Kramer star flower