Val St Lambert Scorpio paperweight

In Art Glass > Art Glass Paperweights > Show & Tell.
Art Glass Paperweights37 of 619Viking Glass squirrel paperweightVintage paperweight

melaniejmelaniej loves this.
JenniferHJenniferH loves this.
PickabooPickaboo loves this.
dlpetersendlpetersen loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

Newfld

This 3x4" clear glass paperweight is from the zodiac series by Val St Lambert of Belgium, in an ice sculpture or rock crystal design with frosted etching of a scorpion on top, and half of orig label on bottom.
    Happy BD to CW Scorpios!

logo
    Art Glass Paperweights
    Vintage Kosta Boda Glass Fish Sculpture Paperweight By Vicke Lindstrand 28cm #5A
    Vintage Kosta Boda Glass Fish Sculp...
    $7
    Tiffany & Co Cobalt Blue Glass Heart Shaped Paperweight Signed
    Tiffany & Co Cobalt Blue Glass Hear...
    $17
    Vintage Scottish Perthshire Paperweights P Cane Millefiori Glass Paperweight
    Vintage Scottish Perthshire Paperwe...
    $51
    c1880, ANTIQUE 19thC VICTORIAN GREEN GLASS DUMP PAPERWEIGHT, VASE OF FLOWERS
    c1880, ANTIQUE 19thC VICTORIAN GREE...
    $104
    logo
    Vintage Kosta Boda Glass Fish Sculp...
    $7

Comments

1. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      It certainly does look like rock crystal, beautiful ROCK !~
    2. Pickaboo Pickaboo, 1 year ago
      Just great! Looking online for one now!
    3. JenniferH JenniferH, 1 year ago
      I love it. It’s really neat.
    4. valentino97 valentino97, 1 year ago
      My birthday is Saturday. Thank you! This is really wonderful.
    5. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 1 year ago
      Wow! It's so beautiful!!! I too am under the Scorpio sign. Thank you Jenni! :D
    6. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      My Brother was a Scorpio...
      Bet he is smiling at this!
      Beautiful Jenni!
    7. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thank you Phil for the kind compliments, yes it sure looks like a rock it's very heavy, maybe lead crystal

Pickaboo I'm so glad you really liked this and want to find one! If you are Scorpio (if so, happy upcoming BD), all I did was put "vintage Scorpio glass" in a search box & found this. As most people know, I like to do a little astrology post each month for the different signs. This lovely St Lambert piece was a surprisingly great find

Thanks Jennifer for the really nice compliment, really happy you enjoyed this crystal piece

Hello my great Scorpio friends Mary and Ken, I share a Scorpio ascendant (aka Scorpio rising) which is why we get along so great! Wishing you both wonderful upcoming birthdays & a super year ahead, and very glad you enjoyed this, many thanks for the kind praise

Eileen thank you so much for the great compliment, your brother and my father both Scorpios, hope they are smiling down at this post - I'm glad to have found a pretty scorpion, couldn't match this iceberg with a jewelry piece it looked prettier by itself

Many thanks everyone for the love and appreciation
      Phil
      dl
      Pickaboo
      Jennifer
      BB2
      fort
      Mary
      Vet
      Ken
      Mariecollectorholic
      Kevin
      Vynil
      Eileen
    8. Caperkid, 1 year ago
      Really cool Scorpion etching.
    9. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Yes it is a pretty cool scorpion etching Roy, one of the reasons I put a flashlight next to it in pic four, so it didn't get lost in the rock formation lol! Thank you always for the kind appreciation & the luv
    10. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Very pleased you enjoyed this Scorpio tribute Thomas, many thanks for the luv & support
    11. Sylvester22 Sylvester22, 1 year ago
      Very classy looking scorpion, would look great on any desk.
    12. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks Sylvester for the great compliment, I really appreciate it & also think it would be a good looking paperweight, either for Scorpios or those who like scorpions (I've seen a real one so no, not for me lol!)

Very grateful for the kind love
      Mary
      Judy
      Sylvester
    13. buckethead, 1 year ago
      A very becoming Scorpio paperweight :)
    14. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Very glad you liked this paperweight buckethead, I always try to find something nice for all my CW friends' signs, and this scorpion was pretty instead of scary! Thanks so much for the great comment & love

Aura very grateful for the love and support, really pleased you enjoyed this
    15. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      So glad this scorpion paperweight appealed to you Pascale, from the queen of the 'crawlies' you have my sincere gratitude 4 the kind love
    16. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Hoped you would see this one Sean as I thought you would enjoy this St Lambert, many thanks as always for the love and support
    17. Sylvester22 Sylvester22, 1 year ago
      Cool Scorpian, this piece has the quality that reminds me of Baccarat Crystal. Thanks for sharing.
    18. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks so much for the really nice comment & comparison to Baccarat Sylvester, that's high praise as I love Baccarat too, maybe someday I can afford to get some of their lovely pieces to post

Much appreciated keramikos, I'm truly glad you enjoyed this paperweight & thank you so much for the love
    19. antiquerose antiquerose, 1 year ago
      Hey............I am a Scorpio. Just had my birthday a few days ago. This is COOL !!
    20. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Well hello my Scorpio friend Rose! Many CW folks are Scorpios, I share the Scorpio ascendant, this sign gives us a passion for collecting and investigating our treasures, so true right :) Happy birthday to you, hope you had a wonderful day & super grateful for the comment & luv for this piece

Many thanks jbingham95 for the love and enjoying this paperweight, it's very kind and thoughtful of you
    21. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Thanks Melanie for loving this Scorpio paperweight, it's very kind of you and much appreciated