D & E Choker Necklace

In Costume Jewelry > DeLizza & Elster > Show & Tell.
DeLizza & Elster4 of 47D & E RUBY RED 5-TIER BROOCH!D  & E DOLPHIN....after 6 years of searching!

Vynil33rpmVynil33rpm loves this.
plein-air-painterplein-air-painter loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
Ms.CrystalShipMs.CrystalShip loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.

Posted 4 months ago

FreshAir

New to my collection this sparkling Delizza and Elster necklace. With lavender and pink AB stones. Branches and leaves pink marquise stones. Dangles that change color from blue to red. Has a single riveted florette, wire over construction and a shepherd hook. Measures 10 1/2" in length. Cost 25$.

Photos provided by the seller. Used with permission

FreshAir

logo
    DeLizza & Elster
    RARE!! STUNNING!! VINTAGE SCHREINER / D & E PINK RHINESTONE SUNBURST BROOCH
    RARE!! STUNNING!! VINTAGE SCHREINER...
    $350
    VINTAGE DELIZZA ELSTER FOR KRAMER DANGLING AB PINK LAVENDER CRYSTAL PIN WOW!
    VINTAGE DELIZZA ELSTER FOR KRAMER D...
    $67
    Delizza & Elster Rare VINTAGE LARGE DONKEY NECKLACE book piece 1970 HEARThangtag
    Delizza & Elster Rare VINTAGE LARGE...
    $375
    Vintage Tara Czechoslovakian Art Glass Necklace, Real Boho, Red, Ornate, D&E Mfg
    Vintage Tara Czechoslovakian Art Gl...
    $32
    logo
    RARE!! STUNNING!! VINTAGE SCHREINER / D & E PINK RHINESTONE SUNBURST BROOCH
    RARE!! STUNNING!! VINTAGE SCHREINER...
    $350

Comments

1. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 months ago
      I am honored to be the first to comment on such a feminine design from D & E!
      Most necklaces are huge, almost gaudy ( but I love them anyway!) This is beautiful, dainty, and the colors are superb! Such a treasure!
    2. Manikin Manikin, 4 months ago
      Beautiful !!
    3. Newfld Newfld, 4 months ago
      Lovely D & E choker!
    4. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago
      Refined. I love the pink top stones then a drop to another level then a drop to the final Piece De Resistance, Magnifico !~
    5. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 months ago
      I wish I could love several times on this magnificent necklace!
      And it’s perfect, not a flaw anywhere, I always zoom in to get a good look!
      Once again...SURPERB!
    6. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 months ago
      Ugh!!! SUPERB!!!
      Please let us edit our comment...for the last time!!!!!
    7. Alfie21 Alfie21, 4 months ago
      I agree that this is a beautiful danty necklace. I like the way you did the spiral.
      SURPERB !
    8. FreshAir FreshAir, 4 months ago
      Ms.CrystalShip, I have learned so much from reading your comments and looking at your posts about joint and catch, rivets, stone shapes and colors of D & E jewelry. So it is I that thanks you!!
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago
      SURPERB, I learn so much here !
    10. mikelv85 mikelv85, 4 months ago
      Beautiful ! :)
    11. FreshAir FreshAir, 4 months ago
      So many thanks to
      PhilDMorris, for your most gracious and very kind compliments! :- )
    12. FreshAir FreshAir, 4 months ago
      Manikin & Newfld, thanks very much for the nice comments! :- )

Alfie21, thank you so much for the very kind compliment!!! I'll pass it on to the photographer. :)

mikelv85, thanks for stopping by and leaving a nice comment!!

Ms.CrystalShip, I'm pretty sure everyone on CW knows you are the Queen of D & E jewelry and I am honored by your super kind compliments! :- )

Thanks friends
      LazyBoy
      kwqd
      racer4four
      for the love its
    13. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 months ago
      Alfie and Phil..FUNNY!
      Seriously though, so many of us make mistakes in our comments, I just wish CW would let us edit them.
      Or maybe I just wanted to put this wonderful piece back up on top! Ha!
    14. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago
      Yes Eileen, I made a mistake here, posting the same thing a second time. Thats the worst. Alfie and Phil sounds like the funnies, love it !~
    15. rhineisfine rhineisfine, 3 months ago
      What a beauty! The design is exquisite and the colours nothing short of magical.