Murano glass rabbit

In Art Glass > Murano and Italian Art Glass > Show & Tell and Animals > Rabbits > Show & Tell.
Murano and Italian Art Glass282 of 1548Art GlassGlass Piramid by Dino Rosin of Murano

kwqdkwqd loves this.
jscott0363jscott0363 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
GeodeJemGeodeJem likes this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.
antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.

Newfld

This orange & yellow 4 -3-4"H glass bunny rabbit is by Italy's Murano done in the sommerso (blended color) method. Hope you enjoy my rabbit Scott

logo
    Murano and Italian Art Glass
    15" Vintage Murano Vetri-Inspired Glass Mushroom Lamp, Barely Used, Grey/Purple
    15" Vintage Murano Vetri-Inspir...
    $560
    Vintage Murano Italian Glass Swirl Egg Lamp Venini Mid Century Modern Regency
    Vintage Murano Italian Glass Swirl ...
    $425
    Vintage Hobnail Genie Bottle Art Glass MCM Decanter Italian 22.5
    Vintage Hobnail Genie Bottle Art Gl...
    $675
    Murano Italian Venetian Toso Millefiori Lamp Antique Vintage Multi-Color
    Murano Italian Venetian Toso Millef...
    $700
    logo
    15" Vintage Murano Vetri-Inspired Glass Mushroom Lamp, Barely Used, Grey/Purple
    15" Vintage Murano Vetri-Inspir...
    $560

Comments

1. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Beautiful bunny, and Super Post for Easter !!
    2. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Very cute, looks a bit young to lay any Easter eggs !~
    3. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Your very sweet compliments are great Rose, hope you have a wonderful Easter & thanx for the kind love

Yes Phil, he looks like a baby bunny so I think he's just got a low tail lol! Thanks as always for your super comments & the luv
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      Oh Jenni, he's a real cutie!! Yes, I do love this. I don't have any glass bunnies in my collection.
    5. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 3 years ago
      Oh, what an adorable little bunny! I love this color, his long ears, and his little tail!
    6. Anik Anik, 3 years ago
      He looks like a sleepy baby bunny. Lovely!
    7. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Scott I'm so glad you loved this little guy, he's my fave glass rabbit because of the bright colors - have a couple vintage American window glass rabbits but they stick to the usual colors (olive, amber) so for Easter I loved this one's jelly bean colors lol

Laura thank you lots for the nice compliments, after I got done telling you all I know about amberina, here's another mixed glass method (sommerso) I know very little about, except the result is nice, seems more controlled the way they could keep the ears, tail & nose yellow

Appreciate the love guys, you're the best & I thank you so much
      Eileen
      Rose
      Phil
      Judy
      Scott
      Karen
      Adele
      MrsT
      buckethead
      Laura
      and Jem, glad you liked it
    8. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Great comment Anik, thank you! I know, he has protruding button eyes so they do look sleepy, thank you very much for the kind compliment & luv

Mani I am always very grateful 4 the luv & support, thank you
    9. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      You're so nice Ken, your great compliments are so uplifting and I'm really glad you liked my bunny, he's in happy colors that match my kitchen (unfortunately that spot with the blinds is my best natural light, it's a dull background but we're in an apt complex w/ no outdoor privacy so can't have lovely backgrounds like yours - thanx so much for the kind foto words tho)

Many thanks everybody 4 the luv & have a great weekend
      blunderbuss2
      Ken
      aura
    10. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you Thomas for thinking of me at this difficult time, you're a great guy and I hope there are many blessings & good times ahead. Easter love, J.

Appreciate the luv & happy holidays
      Thomas
      KKK
      Vet - I really am grateful
    11. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 3 years ago
      Thank you for the new term. Sommerso. This is so interesting!
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      For the lady with the beautiful Easter name, Ms Pascale, have a delightful holiday weekend and merci pour l'amour

Laura, you've always got the greatest comments & I love your open minded interest in things (I think we're a little alike there) & it's always like chatting with a great friend, thank you ever so much. Again I want to wish you and yours a wonderful holiday weekend
    13. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks for the luv & support fort it's greatly appreciated
    14. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      He is a sleepy looking little guy, I agree foseatme, thank you very much for loving him & the sweet words
    15. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      So happy you liked my bunny Anna, thank you 4 the luv
    16. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      You're very kind Sean, thank you for the luv
    17. KinkiPlz KinkiPlz, 2 years ago
      oh murano glass, i have some murano glass bunnys too, they are very cute, i love the color on this one
    18. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Very kind of you KinkiPlz and MrsT for the thoughtful love. I really appreciate it and so glad you enjoyed this Murano rabbit
    19. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      KinkiPlz thank you so much for the lovely compliment, will look forward to seeing your Murano bunnies hope you will post them :) I was really lucky to find this unusual orange-yellow bunny he's one of my favorites
    20. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thanks Rene for the wonderful informative comment on this Murano rabbit, he is one of my favorites I love the orange & yellow sommerso blend. Yes it does have button eyes, if that makes it a Cenedese I am very happy :)
    21. Newfld Newfld, 11 months ago
      Thanking you all for the love here
      MrsT
      six-0-one
      MarmorealMaiden
    22. apostata apostata, 9 months ago
      hahaha priceless i gonna rob you one day
    23. Newfld Newfld, 9 months ago
      Lol apostata, some day you are welcome to them! Haven't parted with any yet, I really love this cute orange & yellow Murano rabbit too, have also seen him in violet & blue but this seemed a happier color :) Thanks for your sweet comment
    24. apostata apostata, 3 months ago
      i f,,,, up again this is even FAR better , the rabbit got jellyfish eyes , this is seguso flavio poli design i think something begin 1940 till-1950
      i could better stop because i am making a mess of everything , sorry for the inconvenience

Waki
    25. apostata apostata, 3 months ago
      don,t underestimate this this is perfect this is very decent value
    26. Newfld Newfld, 3 months ago
      Thank you so very much Waki for your wonderful comment, love and info about this Murano rabbit, I am so delighted it is from the 40s-50 Seguso Poli period. I saw the blue-purple version of this on an online auction site and really preferred my orange-yellow bunny, it's rare and so sweet. It is nice too to know it is a valued piece, I love it very much :) - Jenni
    27. Newfld Newfld, 3 months ago
      Thank you Kevin for the love of this Murano orange bunny, it is always warmly appreciated & glad you liked him