Trifari bracelet, Rainbow Art Glass dolphin

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Trifari Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Glass197 of 19255black urn decorated ostrich in whiteSun, Moon and Star vase

antiqueroseantiquerose loves this.
MrstyndallMrstyndall loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
LaurenRedmondLaurenRedmond loves this.

Posted 1 month ago

Newfld

Here is a lovely rose and olivine rhinestone 7 1-2"L bracelet with a butterfly design on goldtone, from Trifari's 1962 Memo to a Smart Woman collection. I think it looks a bit like a Hawaiian lei draped over the back of a 5 1-2"W avocado green glass dolphin from Rainbow Art Glass, item #809 from their 1970 catalog. The bracelet came in several other colors incl blues and purples

Comments

1. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 1 month ago
      Both great Jenni, but that bracelet is just amazing!! Love it:))
    2. nutsabotas6, 1 month ago
      Gorgeous!! This bracelet is one of Trifari's most beautiful. The pink and green compliment each other nicely! :)
    3. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 1 month ago
      Stunning bracelet!
    4. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 month ago
      The colors are wonderful, and as Ken said, they do work great together.
      Sure hope you wear this during the upcoming Holidays!
      The condition, once again, is phenomenal considering it's age.
      What a find!
      Dolphins are one of my favorite sea creatures....
      Avocado green was very popular in the 70's.
      My parants had Avocado green appliances, I must admit I love the dolphin much more...
    5. kwqd kwqd, 1 month ago
      Wow! Never seen this dolphin before. Neat! A local thrift shop has a ruby Rainbow Glass cat for sale, but they want $10 for it, so I am on the fence...
    6. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Not the claws I hope for, but the colours work beautifully in this wonderful creation !~
    7. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Very glad you enjoyed both pieces Judy, I agree the bracelet is pretty special and appreciate your super compliment

Ken I'm thrilled you think this bracelet is one of Trifari's loveliest, that's my crowning opinion on this piece, thanks so much! I could have bought the purple & alexandrite combo, but you know I love the pink & green from my other jewelry so that was my choice

MrsT thanks for your lovely compliment, appreciate it very much

Eileen, thank you for the compliments esp for my avocado dolphin, yes I sure remember the avocado kitchen appliances they were so popular. I will try to wear the bracelet at the holidays as it sure has sparkle

Kevin, I know this dolphin is hard to come by, I was esp pleased it had the orig sticker. Really glad you liked it, thanks for your super compliment. I know your glass collection is more extensive (and quite wonderful) than just animals, but do hope you will get that ruby glass Rainbow cat & post it

Phil thanks so much for enjoying this bracelet, I thought of you when one stone in the very back got loose & I had to glue it back in, but for the most part Trifari's pieces are pretty strongly made, glad you liked the colors

Thanks a bunch for the love
      Vet
      Lauren
      Judy
      Ken
      MrsT
      fort
      Eileen
      OldeasDirt
      Kevin
      sklo42
      LA_Woman00
    8. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Thank you Anik and Roy for the love, delighted that you liked this and very grateful for the love & thoughtfulness
    9. Manikin Manikin, 1 month ago
      Beautiful !
    10. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Mani thank you so much for the great compliment, I'm really happy you enjoyed my bracelet-dolphin combo, and am always grateful for the very kind love

Thank you for the love it's most appreciated
      Thomas
      Tigra
      aura
      Mani
    11. valentino97 valentino97, 1 month ago
      Such a nice bracelet - the colors are so beautiful! And I love your photos including the glass dolphin, also lovely. Thanks for staging both together. I love your posts :)
    12. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Thanks Mary for the wonderful compliments, I like to combine glass with jewelry to enhance one or the other - for example this dolphin is a rather simple design, and the bracelet always looks better on something, so voila they are a pair! So happy you liked them & super grateful for the kind love too
    13. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Many thanks Pickaboo and buckethead for the kind love, it's always greatly appreciated and glad you enjoyed this duo
    14. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Thanks so much lentilka for the love, I'm really glad you enjoyed this
    15. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Very pleased you enjoyed this Sean, and always grateful for the kind love
    16. Newfld Newfld, 29 days ago
      Thank you Mary and Roycroft for the love, really glad you liked my combo here and appreciate the thoughtfulness
    17. Newfld Newfld, 28 days ago
      Very pleased you enjoyed this Vynil, thanks so much for the kind love and thoughtfulness
    18. Newfld Newfld, 27 days ago
      Thank you very much for loving this pair Anna, you're really nice and I appreciate it so much
    19. Newfld Newfld, 26 days ago
      Thanks Roy for the always kind love and support, I am so grateful to you for your thoughtfulness my friend
    20. Newfld Newfld, 24 days ago
      So glad you enjoyed this pair Rose, many thanks for the love
    21. Newfld Newfld, 24 days ago
      Thanks Mani for the love, really glad you liked my bracelet-dolphin combo & appreciate the kindness