Signed Sherman Dark Siam Red, Japanned Back Rare Large Bracelet

In Costume Jewelry > Costume Bracelets > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Costume Bracelets3 of 557Violet Pastel Woven Braceletodd little 'clear sphere' bracelet (?)

Dawnlady1Dawnlady1 loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

Posted 1 month ago

PhilDMorris

Signed Sherman Dark Siam Red, Black Japanned Back Rare Large Bracelet
    Obtained the later part July or August, 2021
    This magnificent bracelet was first was shown about early May 2021 on etsy and was priced at nearly 4,000.00. A few weeks into late June or so it went down a bit in price so I jumped at the possibility of owning it. The seller was in the same province where I live so I made an offer and it was accepted. It came with an unsigned Black Japanned Back necklace which I am not showing here as it was rather inconsiquential in comparisan and needed a bit of repair, so it was not needed by myself. I just found a 4th pic but needed to look for it. A rather hard to photograph bracelet which I lightened to see the detail. It is so hard to find this piece in the first place, and was the first one that I had seen for sale since first collecting Sherman, magnifique !~

logo
    Costume Bracelets
    VINTAGE CHINESE GOLD GILT SILVER ENAMEL TURQUOISE BRACELET
    VINTAGE CHINESE GOLD GILT SILVER EN...
    $78
    Vintage STERLING SILVER Enamel TURKEY Thanksgiving Charm for BRACELET Cute!
    Vintage STERLING SILVER Enamel TURK...
    $38
    Vintage 18k Gold Italian Curb Link Bracelet Cool Clasp Ultra Wide
    Vintage 18k Gold Italian Curb Link ...
    $1,400
    Sterling Silver MEASURING CUPS SET Charm for Bracelet PENDANT Cooking Gift CUTE!
    Sterling Silver MEASURING CUPS SET ...
    $25
    logo
    VINTAGE CHINESE GOLD GILT SILVER ENAMEL TURQUOISE BRACELET
    VINTAGE CHINESE GOLD GILT SILVER EN...
    $78

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 1 month ago
      Exceptionally gorgeous deep red Sherman bracelet, this will look fantastic paired with your awesome siam brooch & earrings - Phil your Sherman collection is beyond fabulous love love
    2. Dawnlady1 Dawnlady1, 1 month ago
      Amazing extra wide Siam bracelet, very scarce and so hard to find. This is a real beauty. So glad it is in your fabulous collection!
    3. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Thanks Jenni, it really is great to get something you thought would be unobtainable previously in your lifetime. I know you get it !~
    4. RichmondLori RichmondLori, 1 month ago
      Phil - I think these are the most beautiful and gorgeous examples of pure elegance I have seen - love them all.
      I would wear all together at one time and take a picture with me in nature's all - (you know like how some roll in their money) lol.

seriously - these take the cake !! Very nice, beautiful. Lori
    5. Searching1 Searching1, 1 month ago
      They are simply stunning!!!! Nice find!!
    6. Manikin Manikin, 1 month ago
      Amazing how beautiful they display . I do think one belongs on my wrist lol :-)
      Your collection is beyond fantastic ! Love xo
    7. inky inky, 1 month ago
      So very very beautiful..you have the most!.. wonderful ‘stuff’.. xo
    8. racer4four racer4four, 1 month ago
      It’s all class, Phil. A stunning piece and I recall you said that Siam red was Sherman’s favourite colour. Is that right?
      Gorgeous.
      What a collection you have!
    9. kyratango kyratango, 1 month ago
      A M A Z I N G!!!
      What somptuous group, Phil, you are a master!!!!
    10. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Thank you Dawnlady1, appreciated !~
    11. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      racer4four, No one knows what Sherman's favourite colour was. SiamRed, jappaned black is a collectors favourite colour. Nothing is known about Sherman, the man.
    12. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 1 month ago
      The jewelry that you have amazes me!!! Beautiful
    13. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Thank you Richmond Lori, I don't think having a big collection means having to go all out, you might need a bushel of rhinestones to get back to jewellery !~
    14. RichmondLori RichmondLori, 1 month ago
      you are absolutely right! Awesome collection. Lori
    15. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 month ago
      There is nothing like the feeling you get when you come across a piece you think you would never be able to acquire, and there it is, in all it’s glory. I am very happy for you Phil, though 4K is a little more than I would be willing to spend..lol Glad you and the seller came to an understanding.
      Your collection is and always will be the shining star here on CW!
    16. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Love to you again, Eileen !~
    17. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago
      Thank you Pascale, you are a light at the end of a tunnel !~
    18. Rocky22222 Rocky22222, 1 month ago
      ya what they all said ...lol love the color / good eye on finding its soul or name of maker.... later...
    19. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 month ago