Rare Signed Sherman Twisting & Interweaving Rows Pink AB & Citrine Rhinestone Bracelet

In Costume Jewelry > Art Deco Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Art Deco Costume Jewelry77 of 294Set of display casesMagnificent Sherman Parure, Bracelet & Set, Rarest Of Rare Opague Blue Stones With Other Blues !~

raven3766raven3766 loves this.
CaperkidCaperkid loves this.
Hel1Hel1 loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

PhilDMorris

Rare Sherman Twisting Rows Pink AB & Citrine Stone Bracelet, Signed
    I got this April 09, 2017 from a California seller, and it is the first one I have seen for sale since starting my collection. There is one other known design of a twisting bracelet by Sherman which I have not seen for sale. This one is in the book by Caldwell and Yellen in a clear version. The Citrine stones here work well with the pinkish AB stones, making for an unusual bracelet where the stones interweave or twist like a rope. This one has more rows that twist so it is a wider than an average bracelet.

The bracelet has rows of stones you can put a finger through in some of the rows of stones. The bracelet is Signed and also the gold plated back is like new. No wear that you can see. I have another bracelet with similar construction closer to one in book although that one does not seem to have signature, so I wonder if that one is by Continental, another Canadian company. Sherman NEVER used the wording Made to last a lifetime. That is a mistake if you read the collectors weekly description of Sherman. Sherman NEVER advertised and his jewellery if advertised was done by one of the Jewelry stores that handled his Jewelry.

logo
    Art Deco Costume Jewelry
    Antique 2.00Ct White Round Art Deco Engagement Ring In Solid 925 Sterling Silver
    Antique 2.00Ct White Round Art Deco...
    $88
    GENUINE SKY BLUE TOPAZ ART DECO ANTIQUE STYLE 925 STERLING SILVER RING,     #882
    GENUINE SKY BLUE TOPAZ ART DECO ANT...
    $32
    1.53ct Old Euro Diamond Mens Ring White Yellow 14k Gold Art Deco Unisex Sz 6.5
    1.53ct Old Euro Diamond Mens Ring W...
    $2,200
    3ctw Fine White Old Euro Diamond Ring Platinum Filigree Art Deco Antique Stunner
    3ctw Fine White Old Euro Diamond Ri...
    $1,525
    logo
    Antique 2.00Ct White Round Art Deco...
    $88

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 4 years ago
      Gorgeous unusual design Sherman bracelet, pink & citrine stones are a beautiful combination, lovely post Phil
    2. Caperkid, 4 years ago
      Just when I think I have seen the most beautiful piece of jewelry you top it again. Bravo Phil.
    3. Manikin Manikin, 4 years ago
      I agree Caperkid just when we think we have seen amazing you come along with such a stunning rare piece Phil ! love love xo
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 4 years ago
      Another incredibly beautiful piece!!!!!
    5. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 years ago
      Thank you Jenni, you are always appreciated !~
    6. valentino97 valentino97, 4 years ago
      Gorgeous color combination!
    7. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 years ago
      Wow, incredible piece....
      Unusual color combo makes it all the more amazing!
    8. Radegunder Radegunder, 4 years ago
      You always top yourself Phil!!!
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 years ago
      Thanks Brunswick, so kind of you, reminds me that I used to go to the Brunswick tavern in Toronto to watch my friend work.
    10. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 4 years ago
      Wow! Another gorgeous piece! Pristine!
    11. antiquerose antiquerose, 4 years ago
      Wow Phil, You the Master of SHERMAN Jewelry !! A +++++++++
    12. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thank you Caperkid !~
    13. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 3 years ago
      Such beauty!!! Love, love it!
    14. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Thanks Mani for the love and comment xoxo !~
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks aura and Broochman for the visit.
    16. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      This gorgeous bracelet is showcase new!
      The condition is pristine and the design...flawless!
      I just love your jewelry, Phil!
      Dumb back has been acting up since yesterday, so I have entertained myself looking at everyone’s collection..
      I seem to always go back to yours :)
    17. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks for visiting this piece again Eileen, please take care of your back !~
    18. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you RichmondLori and MALKEY for the loves today !~
    19. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 4 months ago
      I have never seen another like this!
      You always find the rarest of the rare, look at the work put into this piece people!!
    20. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago
      I do not think I have ever seen another Eileen, either. There is one in the book but that one is in clear. Would love to see another one with colour.
    21. Dawnlady1 Dawnlady1, 2 months ago
      Like Ms.CrystalShip says, I too have never seen another like this and it is the rarest of rare. I am thinking it is one of those special order pieces. The colour combo is also very rare. You are very fortunate to have this in your collection.
    22. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 months ago
      Thank you Dawnlady1, I really loved this piece when I got it as I did not think I would ever find one, but luck was with me. I have another bracelet but do not think it is Sherman but should look into.