KY arrow points

In Native American > Native American Arrowheads > Show & Tell.
Native American Arrowheads4 of 94Creek findIndian arrowheads

WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
hunterqleehunterqlee loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
pw-collectorpw-collector loves this.

Posted 6 months ago

blunderbuss2

Picked these up in an antique shop in Perryville, KY when I rode my bike there to see the battlefield from the War of Northern Aggression. Basket full to choose from @ $5. each. Couldn't pass that up !

Comments

1. fortapache fortapache, 6 months ago
      Pretty cool, they look legit to use the current vernacular.
    2. Brunswick Brunswick, 5 months ago
      Great Lucas! When I was there I would find one once in a blue moon in a nearby creek.

Thomas.
    3. hotairfan hotairfan, 5 months ago
      great piece of history.
    4. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 5 months ago
      Thomas, you just have to find the right basket in the right shop. LOL !
    5. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 5 months ago
      Very nice collection you formed, he haw !~
    6. SEAN68 SEAN68, 5 months ago
      LOL ON THE LAST PICTURE!!
    7. bobby725 bobby725, 5 months ago
      That`s a funny lookin bike you rode there!
    8. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 5 months ago
      Funny looking maybe, but gets great mileage & eco friendly, although it produces gas. Only come in kick start though. LOL !! Not MADE IN CHINA.
    9. kerry10456 kerry10456, 5 months ago
      Hello Lucas..... greetings from another craziod….. done with most of my health issues and getting online more now.....
    10. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 5 months ago
      Set all your clocks back a few years, did you ? Glad you're doing better. The secret to immortality is knowing where you're going to die. Then you just don't go there. All the best !
    11. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 5 months ago
      Holly crap! You pretty much stole those. They are absolutely irie! I had some before that I wished I would not have sold, but that's the way it goes... Happens more often than not but letting go of things, always seems to bring better things and ideas my way, and it's been that way for many years. I would give grips of "stuff" to people I know needed them, and be relieved that it was all gone, only to turn around and get so much more back, it was just crazy! I guess someone, somewhere just knew I would make sure the person needed whatever it was, would get it having been passed my way first!
    12. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 5 months ago
      Next time when you are in Perryville, KY, Share, drop in and select a few. Antique shop is very close to the police station.
    13. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 5 months ago
      I have a friend in Ky. I'm not sure where Perryville is, if it's close to her or not and if I didn't have the CRS thing goin' on I could remember what the name of her city is! haha I'll have to call her and ask her if she's close to Perryville! Those are expensive around here! Crossing my fingers!
    14. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 5 months ago
      Share, everybody has a friend in KY ! LOL !! Like mud-wrestling, you have to get there early to get a seat in the back. LOL !! Have no idea why I threw that in !!
    15. Roycroftbooksfromme1 Roycroftbooksfromme1, 4 months ago
      hey I''m checking out of here to much to do this summer other then play with some of the peckerwoods coming in here ...lol here's my G mail keep in touch ya old fart ..later Gary zorroandyou@gmail.com