Rare Colour Fuchsia and Purple Signed Sherman Bracelet, Necklace and Earrings Parure Received Early March 2020

In Costume Jewelry > Sherman Costume Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Sherman Costume Jewelry139 of 254Sherman Jewellery — Bird Brooch Set (Rare)Sherman Vintage Brooch

vcalvcal loves this.
WatchsearcherWatchsearcher loves this.
dlpetersendlpetersen loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.

PhilDMorris

Rare Colour Signed Fuchsia and Purple Sherman Bracelet, Necklace and Earrings Parure Received Early March 2020
    I could not believe the saturated colours this piece had seeing it in person, and I had some trouble at first with the photos but
    finally got some good results.

I had no doubt that I would win this auction, not that I had so much faith in myself and did not know if I even really wanted the set. Some time before the auction ended I put in the amount and was too late to retract the bid. It was one of those instances where the decimal point was put in incorrectly so it ended up I put in 4000 U.S. dollars so I knew I would win, I just did not realize how much this expensive set would set me back !~

All in all the fushia and purple together is stunning and a rarely seen colour combo. All signatures can be seen in second photo so I think there for sure must be a good brooch or pin to help round out the collection. No doubt I will be looking for that piece in the future !~

logo
    Sherman Costume Jewelry
    Sherman HOT PINK AB- FIGURAL DOUBLE FLOWER & DOUBLE LEAF CLUSTER MOTIF BROOCH NR
    Sherman HOT PINK AB- FIGURAL DOUBLE...
    $79
    Incredible Vtg Signed Sherman Pink Sparkling Rhinestone Pinwheel Brooch Pin (#1)
    Incredible Vtg Signed Sherman Pink ...
    $100
    Sherman Snowflake Brooch Siam/Light Siam/Light Siam AB. Japanned. MINT.
    Sherman Snowflake Brooch Siam/Light...
    $70
    VINTAGE SHERMAN AURORA BOREALIS RHINESTONE FULL WREATH BROOCH signed Sherman
    VINTAGE SHERMAN AURORA BOREALIS RHI...
    $68
    logo
    Sherman HOT PINK AB- FIGURAL DOUBLE...
    $79

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Magnificent Sherman set, the wonderful rhinestone colors blend in perfect harmony here, and I adore that butterfly in center of the necklace. Sherman designs are truly incomparable!
      Oh yes, doing the international currency exchange on auctions can be very tricky and I too have overbid without meaning to. Well worth the expense for these beauties :)
    2. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      regal & a fabilus mood changer !!!!!!!!!! phild
      thank you for sharing my jolly good friend
      all the very best malkey
    3. Watchsearcher Watchsearcher, 2 years ago
      I would love to see an old photo of some lucky lady wearing this set at a gala affair.....it’s stunning!
      I agree with MALKEY- it’s a fantastic mood lifter!
    4. Daisy1000 Daisy1000, 2 years ago
      Gorgeous necklace, bracelet, earring set. Congratulations for sure. There is a matching brooch — not certain if it’s exactly the style you would want it to be; but it’s there now ... where you perhaps obtained these. Anyway, these are excellent additions to your wonderful collection. .
    5. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      Phil - Very Beautiful! Yet, average this out with your bargain wins?
    6. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks Jenni, they call this the butterly pattern bracelet and necklace. Although no brooch really has a butterfly pattern I suppose a girl could always wear a butterfly pin with it.
    7. racer4four racer4four, 2 years ago
      A stunner Phil, and congratulations.
      Big buys are a hard decision, but as Valentino said, average it out with the rest and rest easier.
    8. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 2 years ago
      Beautiful and purple is my favorite!
    9. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks Jenni, pretty far out there to find a deal anymore, but one can keep looking !~
    10. mcheconi mcheconi, 2 years ago
      Oh...classy stuff!
    11. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      Phil, once again you amaze us with your museum quality gems! The color combo in this set is fabulous. The quality in the Swarovski crystals makes every piece a treasure!
      Sherman perfection!
    12. jbingham95 jbingham95, 2 years ago
      Love the color and everything about it.VERY NICE !!
    13. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you MALKEY, you are a gem !~
    14. shareurpassion shareurpassion, 2 years ago
      These are stunning!!! I would never sell a set like this if I had one, it's just so elegant! Great find Phil!!!
    15. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you Sue. It was hard to get accurate colours here, but the first one really shows the colours accurately !~
    16. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thank you Watchsearcher for the loving words, I got busy after posting this so I had no time in the last month to do much else.
    17. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 2 years ago
      Phil, I just came from your “MASTERPIECE OF PRONGS”!,
      I am honored that you would think of little ole me, when it comes to adding pieces that were set by hand, meticulously by master jewelry crafters. I do believe I have “graduated” to a new level in jewelry collecting. First it was the pin mechanism. If it’s riveted on or soldered on as a separate entity, it is a deal breaker for me. Now I seem to shy away from glued pieces. Though I still love pave’ set pieces. Missed out on a pave’ set KJL bracelet the other day, totally forgot about it. I was playing with my 4 year old Grandson. Who is much more important than any jewelry collection! ( did I say that? Ha!)
    18. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks Eileen, I am glad that I shook your head ever so gently to point out the obvious, that prongs matter when collecting Costume. I still have no pin to match because the last set I was interested in bidding on, I forgot to give a last bid, c'est la vie !~
    19. Manikin Manikin, 2 years ago
      Takes your breath away stunning Phil .The colors and what appears to be a butterfly make this a exceptional piece . The quality of your Sherman collection tops all ! Much Love xo
    20. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 2 years ago
      Thanks Manikin, to have you as a friend is the best world to me !~ xo
    21. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 1 year ago
      And another set that belongs out of the archives and up top for all to see...again!
    22. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 4 months ago