Art deco, Franz Welz, Vertical Stripes

In Art Glass > Bohemian Art Glass > Show & Tell.
Bohemian Art Glass89 of 5059Art Deco, Bohemian ?? End of the day, spatter vase.My first jewelled glass: a wonderful small ewer

Michelleb007Michelleb007 loves this.
blunderbuss2blunderbuss2 loves this.
IronLaceIronLace loves this.
SpiritBearSpiritBear loves this.
ParkerhouseParkerhouse loves this.

Posted 2 months ago

Alan2310

43 day's without posting, some of you maybe think, hein what happen with Alan, we don't see him here.
well, to be honest i did't know i will post something here again, after receiving email at repetition, for an individual, claiming that my post are just full of BS, this is happen 43 day's ago, i fall in the trap, cuz, this email come right after my last post from a LOETZ ewer enamel piece bought online, i just being so upset, that i just delete few's post again,(YES AGAIN)
I just remove all my info in my Home Page.

I just found this Welz Vase fews week ago at my local thrift shop, price is good $2.99, oh Canadian dollar, cheap cheap, Orange ground, some red in the spatter colour, nice stripes all around, I don't see this shape on KRALIK.COM, Is this possible to be a rare one.

This vase stand 8 inch tall

Comments

1. scottvez scottvez, 2 months ago
    BEAUTIFUL Welz-- and bargain priced!

scott
  2. IronLace IronLace, 2 months ago
    Great thrift find! May
    I also say welcome back...I always enjoy your posts & noticed your absence.
  3. racer4four racer4four, 2 months ago
    Very glad to hear from you Alan. Sorry to hear you had some troubles.
    This is a great looking vase!
  4. Ivonne Ivonne, 2 months ago
    Great Welz,Alan.Nice to hear from you again :)
  5. kivatinitz kivatinitz, 2 months ago
    wonderful shape
  6. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 months ago
    @Scott, thank you for stopping by and commented, much appreciated.
    @IronLace, I am very emotional on writing your comment, and than you are notice my long break, this is not surprise me at all, coming from you, very kind member.
    I've add few more lines here, but decide to not say, ;-(
    @racer4four, I know you are glad, if we have here on CW(la Palme d'or), you sure be nominate for it, happy to be back to....
    @Ivonne, thank you for this unconditional friendship, you follow me since the beginning, you have made, many comment on many of my post, always seeing a very kind member as well.
    @kivatinitz, i expect some comment from Graig, on this shape, but you absolutely right, wonderful shape
    To all of you THANK YOU FOR WELCOME ME BACK, very much appreciated.
  7. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 months ago
    jscott0363
    Sklo42
    racer4four
    fortapache
    IronLace
    SpiritBear
    Parkerhouse for the appreciation of this post, very kind of you all, to stop by.
  8. IanBrighton IanBrighton, 2 months ago
    Sorry to hear that you fell foul of a troll.
  9. IanBrighton IanBrighton, 2 months ago
    These things can be very hurtful and you must remember that 95% of the people in this world aren't like that.
  10. Zorro29, 2 months ago
    Allen the reason people question your honesty is because you come up with the most outrageous and unbelievable stories of finding items just sitting on a shelf in a grocery store. You were marked as a liar in the past and unfortunately it's hard for you to overcome.
  11. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 months ago
    Zorro29, some of my thrift store find its just good timing, that's all.
    And they don't know Welz, and Kralik and Murano.
    You so funny to mention I was marked as a liar in past, really, who are you to say so
  12. kralik1928 kralik1928, 2 months ago
    Don't let them get you down. I consider anybody posting to have a good heart and good intentions for growing awareness in our collecting interests. If not for you collectors we would all be calling this glass Loetz
  13. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 months ago
    kralik1928, yes totally agree, without contributions from all, will be at the same point, every glass pieces being LOETZ.
    I hope you could have some time tonight, I just received a stunning piece from Kralik, I will post it soon, I want specialty your thoughts.
  14. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 months ago
    Wow22
    kralik1928
    fishiowa
    IanBrighton
    iggy, to all of you for the appreciation on this post.