Dutch Xmas tree-SXM

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Bottles > Beer Bottles > Show & Tell.
Art Glass2053 of 20835Ruckl - Zipper #3Ruckl - Zipper #2 (marbled)

MALKEYMALKEY loves this.
auraaura loves this.
Ted_StraubTed_Straub loves this.
ToyrebelToyrebel loves this.
NewfldNewfld loves this.

Posted 1 year ago

blunderbuss2

No trees killed, but a lot of "dead soldiers". Made of Heineken bottles. Made in The Soggy Dollar on the lagoon in St. Maarten. I'm a bit late, or very early, for Christmas, but been having puter problems. I think it fits in "Art Glass" real well.

logo
    Art Glass
    Large 10" Signed Steuben Iridescent Gold Aurene Vase c1903-1932
    Large 10" Signed Steuben Irides...
    $335
    Fine French Daum Art Glass Pate De Verre Green Crystal Chinese Foo Dog Sculpture
    Fine French Daum Art Glass Pate De ...
    $130
    Small Antique Hand Blown Loetz Czech Bohemian Art Glass Iridescent Vase, NR
    Small Antique Hand Blown Loetz Czec...
    $90
    DURAND ART GLASS KING TUT VASE IRIDESCENT GOLDEN YELLOW COILED GREEN BLUE MOTIF
    DURAND ART GLASS KING TUT VASE IRID...
    $162
    logo
    Large 10" Signed Steuben Iridescent Gold Aurene Vase c1903-1932
    Large 10" Signed Steuben Irides...
    $335

Comments

1. Newfld Newfld, 1 year ago
      Top marks for originality BB2, way cool beer bottle tree!!
    2. Toyrebel Toyrebel, 1 year ago
      Vunderbar!
    3. AnnaB AnnaB, 1 year ago
      Very creative and cool =) Happy new year, BB!
    4. AnythingObscure AnythingObscure, 1 year ago
      Looks like at least a few cases worth of "festivities" went into the inspiration/creation of that -- HAPPY NEW YEAR indeed!! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)
    5. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      I'm not claiming credit. (Well, maybe helping supply the empty bottles) As I remember, it was a joint project of Limies, Dike-Hoppers, Kraut & Afrikaners. Toyrebel, I've had Dutch papers for 39 yrs. & don't even think of trying to learn the language. Life is too short ! And Happy New Year Anna !
    6. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Anything, that's about 1/2 hrs worth at "The Soggy" ! It's a local sailor, pilot, cop, Me, and other dis/mis-placed persons hangout. The Dutch put a police sub-station across the road & suggestions of "random" are laughed at. Just joking, but I've noticed that the cops seem wary of crossing the road. When talking to my Doc., I refer to it as "The Gym". LOL !! We fly the Dutch flag, but we have controlled this Island for over 50 yrs.. LOL !!
    7. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      way to go....
    8. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      ammmm wheres all the women on that rock.. ... hope the puter is better

9. fortapache fortapache, 1 year ago
      I believe this is Loetz Glass. Nice picture of your glass collecting friends.
    10. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Roy, I doubt your heart could stand being around these "10's" from these mega-yachts. You know what its done to mine ! And they can be real friendly ! Fort, I like your thinking. LOL !
    11. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 1 year ago
      I always wondered who invented "beer art".
    12. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      LOL I notice the don't hang there smiling most 10"s are snobs .. I like the 7's and 8's they don't know there hot ....lmao ..later bud enjoy the day..
    13. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Actually Roy, you are echoing the common fear of men that assume they are snobs so they don't approach them for fear of rejection. I've found that 10's usually don't know how hot they are and can be lonely & looking for company other than drooling drunks. I've had great luck with them. (as long as they aren't looking for intelligent life forms) LOL !! You go for the 7's & 8's and I'll go for the 9's & 10's. At my age, I'm having trouble knowing what to do with them when I catch them !
    14. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      LOL I forgot got you were a International Playboy...later...bud
    15. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Roy, you forgot to put "ex" in front. LOL !!
    16. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Roy, I put on a button-up shirt last week. Had to get a neighbor to show me how to button it ! LOL !!
    17. Roycroftbooksfromme1, 1 year ago
      I thought you were going to say she showed you how to unbutton it ....lol
      Time to do more chores...later smiling
    18. yougottahavestuff yougottahavestuff, 1 year ago
      What's 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 ?? Bo Derek getting older!!!
    19. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Yougotta, I've spent quality nude sun bathing time with Bo and Linda Evans. John and his girls were reclused next door to my club in Jamaica & we were friends. I didn't know who they were at the time. Linda is the real blonde.
    20. yougottahavestuff yougottahavestuff, 1 year ago
      WOW!!! The closest I even got was a Playboy Mag!!!
    21. blunderbuss2 blunderbuss2, 1 year ago
      Yougotta, you just have to be in the right places. Hard to pick a favourite, but Cheryl Tiegs is in the top running. When I met her, I said: "you don't have one", and she said, "one what ?". "A bad side". I'll never forget that smile that lit up the room ! Hey, I live where they come & often mix with us. They're just people like we are. Some are pinchazo's, but most mingle well. I really don't pay that much attention to them, now that I'm old(er).