Trifari tiger brooch

In Animals > Show & Tell and Costume Jewelry > Trifari Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Animals2423 of 76581920's Family of Elephants Hand Carved From Elephant IvoryMy Early Birthday Present

Cokeman1959Cokeman1959 loves this.
racer4fourracer4four loves this.
PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.

Newfld

An over the shoulder facing 2" tiger brooch in brushed goldtone, with shiny black enamel stripes, emerald green rhinestone eyes & pop out whiskers. By Trifari ca. 1990s, reissue of an earlier Ark series. I finally found a tiger to add to my "zoo"

logo
    Animals
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian Elephant Family Statues Wealth Lucky Figurine
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian ...
    $21
    Vintage KAORU KAWANO Modernist Japanese Woodblock Print, 2 Cats Kittens
    Vintage KAORU KAWANO Modernist Japa...
    $224
    Large Authentic Chinese Carved Green Jade Wild Horses Original Wood Base NR
    Large Authentic Chinese Carved Gree...
    $265
    Antique 19thC Bronze Figural Rooster Head Match Holder Sculpture NO RESERVE
    Antique 19thC Bronze Figural Rooste...
    $142
    logo
    Set of 7 pcs Vintage Golden Indian ...
    $21

Comments

1. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 5 years ago
      Aww, he is a cutie Jenni!:-)
    2. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 5 years ago
      Gorgeous figural !~
    3. jscott0363 jscott0363, 5 years ago
      I totally love this one!! Awesome little tiger Jenni!!
    4. Caperkid, 5 years ago
      This is Grrrrrrrrrreat Jenni!
    5. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 5 years ago
      Very nice-love his green eyes!
    6. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Your praise is the highest Ken, my Trifari aficionado friend, I am really so happy you liked this tiger. I was glad to capture the faceting in those intense green eyes, which are more marquise than navette shape

Judy, thanx so much, I agree he's pretty cute - you know I love all animals whether wild or tame, well once in my younger days I brought home a Big Cats calendar & my mom hated it, she said that intense look in their beautiful eyes probably meant they wanted to eat the photographer lol

Thank you so much for the great compliment Phil I'm glad you liked him

Scott thank you, I love him too & think he's pretty awesome, although he's a rather large heavy brooch & will have to wear on an outer sweater etc

Ha Roy, which tiger said that, I think he was Tony the Tiger, but was it for frosted flakes cereal or Esso/Exxon - whichever, thanks 4 the smile!

Aww Thomas, he is purr-tiful! I used to care for a neighbor's cat that was very affectionate (I know, they're rare), and he would brush my legs & purr so loudly it truly was like a tiger's growl

MrsT he really does have such beautiful green eyes, Trifari as usual made the design quite lifelike

With my love for all your loves guys
      Adele
      Ken
      buckethead
      Judy
      Phil
      Karen
      Scott
      Roy
      Thomas
      MrsT

7. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      So glad you enjoyed & appreciate the luv all
      Eileen
      Tlsweat
      fort
    8. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Lucky you to have hazel eyes Mary, I always wished for anything but my dull brown (there are contacts out there if I wasn't so lazy lol), glad you liked my tiger & thanks for great comment

Thanks so much for the loves Mary and aura
    9. KKK KKK, 5 years ago
      Cool brooch :-)
    10. antiquerose antiquerose, 5 years ago
      I can hear the ROAR of this piece !! Beautiful !!!
    11. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      So glad you liked my tiger KKK & thanx for your great comment

Thanks Rose, he really is quite alive looking & roaring handsome lol, thanks for your kind comment

Grateful to you all for the luv
      Santphea
      KKK
      Alan
      Rose

12. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 5 years ago
      I love the way he/she is looking over their shoulder! Love the combination of metal, enamel and stones!
    13. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Thanks Laura, he is a very differently posed tiger & I fell in love with him on sight. Trifari always designs with flair, and sometimes they recycle a design like this one which originally came out in the 60s - always glad to get your super compliments & luv

Many thanks Vet for the luv which I greatly appreciate
    14. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Thank you so much 4 the luv iggy & purvis, glad you liked this tiger
    15. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      You're very kind Mary, greatly appreciate the love, thanx & glad you liked this
    16. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Many thanks for the love Penny it's greatly appreciated
    17. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Really appreciate the luv Tigra, thank you kindly
    18. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      You're very kind MyCountry and Gudrun, thanks for the luv
    19. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Glad you enjoyed this lisa, thank you very much
    20. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      My tiger thanks you with a roar Sean, the luv is much appreciated
    21. AnnaB AnnaB, 5 years ago
      Jenni, i'm getting a sense that you have a figurine or a jewelry piece to represent all signs of traditional and Chinese zodiacs and then some more =))) Awesome collection!
    22. antiquerose antiquerose, 5 years ago
      Love him ... He reminds me of those Black ceramic panther items with the Green emerald eyes that people always had on top of the TV set. He is lovely !! He is GGGrrrrreat !!
    23. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Hi Anna, you're right I do try to represent each zodiac sign with an antique jewelry piece/figure if I can find it, also the Chinese "year of" animals - if I recall you are Gemini, and I recently acquired a lovely brooch from the 60s that I'll post in a few wks, hoping you like it. Thanks for the great words & the luv!
    24. antiquerose antiquerose, 5 years ago
      I just loved ( and hugged ) him again......LOL
    25. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Thank you again Rose, that's so sweet - but would you hug him in real life lol
    26. antiquerose antiquerose, 5 years ago
      .....LOL...from a distance .....
    27. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Glad you liked my tiger Austin_p1, thanks so much
    28. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 5 years ago
      This is so cute!
    29. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      I'm so pleased you liked my tiger vintagelamp, thank you so much for kind comment
    30. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Many thanks clockerman glad you liked this, much appreciated
    31. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Very pleased you enjoyed this Hum and Ted, many thanks for the luv
    32. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Thank you very much Sean, much appreciated
    33. Newfld Newfld, 5 years ago
      Very kind of you clockerman, thank you so much for the love
    34. Newfld Newfld, 4 years ago
      Thank you Neil for the kind love it's so nice of you, & very glad you liked this tiger
    35. Newfld Newfld, 4 years ago
      Many thanks Sheluvsjewelry for the kind love and enjoying my Trifari tiger, he's one of my favorite animals & it's most appreciated:)
    36. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thanks Hoot & GeodeJem for the super kind love, so happy you liked this Trifari tiger and very grateful for your thoughtfulness
    37. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you Searching for the kind love for this Trifari tiger, I adore this wild cat figural and think it was one of Trifari's superior tiger designs
    38. Newfld Newfld, 9 months ago
      Thanks so much everybody for the tiger love
      vcal
      Giana
      Reise
      Thomas
    39. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Thank you so much Leelani for the love for this Trifari tiger, I'm so glad you liked it and really appreciate your kindness
    40. Newfld Newfld, 5 months ago
      Super thanks Cokeman for the love for this Trifari tiger, it's one of my faves and I'm very appreciative of you remembering me :)