Trifari tiger brooch

In Costume Jewelry > Trifari Jewelry > Show & Tell.
Trifari Jewelry99 of 285Trifari - Enameled EarringsTrifari leaf bracelet

PhilDMorrisPhilDMorris loves this.
TassieDevilTassieDevil loves this.
bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
nutsabotas6nutsabotas6 loves this.
AdeleCAdeleC loves this.

Newfld

An over the shoulder facing 2" tiger brooch in brushed goldtone, with shiny black enamel stripes, emerald green rhinestone eyes & pop out whiskers. By Trifari ca. 1990s, reissue of an earlier Ark series. I finally found a tiger to add to my "zoo"

logo
    Trifari Jewelry
    VINTAGE TRIFARI STERLING SILVER AQUAMARINE RHINESTONE FLOWER PIN CLIP BROOCH
    VINTAGE TRIFARI STERLING SILVER AQU...
    $128
    VINTAGE TRIFARI RHODIUM PLATE CITRINE CRYSTAL RHINESTONE FLOWER PIN CLIP BROOCH
    VINTAGE TRIFARI RHODIUM PLATE CITRI...
    $186
    RARE VINTAGE TRIFARI ENAMEL SAPPHIRE EMERALD RUBY RHINESTONE OWL BIRD BROOCH
    RARE VINTAGE TRIFARI ENAMEL SAPPHIR...
    $305
    VINTAGE TRIFARI GOLD PLATE SAPPHIRE CRYSTAL RHINESTONE BOW BROOCH
    VINTAGE TRIFARI GOLD PLATE SAPPHIRE...
    $30
    logo
    VINTAGE TRIFARI STERLING SILVER AQUAMARINE RHINESTONE FLOWER PIN CLIP BROOCH
    VINTAGE TRIFARI STERLING SILVER AQU...
    $128

Comments

1. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 3 years ago
      He's so beautiful !!! Love those emerald green eyes. A very nice find indeed ! :) !
    2. TassieDevil TassieDevil, 3 years ago
      Aww, he is a cutie Jenni!:-)
    3. PhilDMorris PhilDMorris, 3 years ago
      Gorgeous figural !~
    4. jscott0363 jscott0363, 3 years ago
      I totally love this one!! Awesome little tiger Jenni!!
    5. Caperkid, 3 years ago
      This is Grrrrrrrrrreat Jenni!
    6. Brunswick Brunswick, 3 years ago
      'Purr'tiful!! Tigers do purr, Just as our domesticated felines and this item Purrs!
      T.
    7. Mrstyndall Mrstyndall, 3 years ago
      Very nice-love his green eyes!
    8. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Your praise is the highest Ken, my Trifari aficionado friend, I am really so happy you liked this tiger. I was glad to capture the faceting in those intense green eyes, which are more marquise than navette shape

Judy, thanx so much, I agree he's pretty cute - you know I love all animals whether wild or tame, well once in my younger days I brought home a Big Cats calendar & my mom hated it, she said that intense look in their beautiful eyes probably meant they wanted to eat the photographer lol

Thank you so much for the great compliment Phil I'm glad you liked him

Scott thank you, I love him too & think he's pretty awesome, although he's a rather large heavy brooch & will have to wear on an outer sweater etc

Ha Roy, which tiger said that, I think he was Tony the Tiger, but was it for frosted flakes cereal or Esso/Exxon - whichever, thanks 4 the smile!

Aww Thomas, he is purr-tiful! I used to care for a neighbor's cat that was very affectionate (I know, they're rare), and he would brush my legs & purr so loudly it truly was like a tiger's growl

MrsT he really does have such beautiful green eyes, Trifari as usual made the design quite lifelike

With my love for all your loves guys
      Adele
      Ken
      buckethead
      Judy
      Phil
      Karen
      Scott
      Roy
      Thomas
      MrsT

9. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Awe Jenni, I love him..
      Are you going for the whole set?
      There's something about their glowing green eyes that makes them so special.
      Trifari just didn't stick a stone in there, they thought this one over and came to an expert decision. Cats,( and other animals), with glowing green eyes!
    10. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Glad you liked my tiger Eileen, his eyes really stand out though I wish they put a bit more rhinestone sparkle on him lol. The whole set might just "break my bank" though, despite the fact this is a 90s Trifari he was quite pricey - they made so many beautiful wild animal pieces over the yrs tho I hope will find others more affordable - thanks for the kind comment
    11. Ms.CrystalShip Ms.CrystalShip, 3 years ago
      Yes, Trifari pieces are pricey and the "ARK" collection whether 60's or 90's... No exception!
      Just remember you're not only getting a piece of jewelry history that you can wear and enjoy...it's a great investment because as they disappear and they will, the price can only go up. I'm working on my Precious Pets and I'm worried I might not find the poodle in the condition I want (mint, like your pieces), but I just found the PussyCat with the tags on!!
      So there's hope! And it's sooo much fun!
    12. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      So glad you enjoyed & appreciate the luv all
      Eileen
      Tlsweat
      fort
    13. valentino97 valentino97, 3 years ago
      Wonderful tiger Jenni!! - will keep my green (hazel) eyes open for these :-)
    14. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Lucky you to have hazel eyes Mary, I always wished for anything but my dull brown (there are contacts out there if I wasn't so lazy lol), glad you liked my tiger & thanks for great comment

Thanks so much for the loves Mary and aura
    15. KKK KKK, 3 years ago
      Cool brooch :-)
    16. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      I can hear the ROAR of this piece !! Beautiful !!!
    17. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      So glad you liked my tiger KKK & thanx for your great comment

Thanks Rose, he really is quite alive looking & roaring handsome lol, thanks for your kind comment

Grateful to you all for the luv
      Santphea
      KKK
      Alan
      Rose

18. betweenthelens betweenthelens, 3 years ago
      I love the way he/she is looking over their shoulder! Love the combination of metal, enamel and stones!
    19. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thanks Laura, he is a very differently posed tiger & I fell in love with him on sight. Trifari always designs with flair, and sometimes they recycle a design like this one which originally came out in the 60s - always glad to get your super compliments & luv

Many thanks Vet for the luv which I greatly appreciate
    20. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you so much 4 the luv iggy & purvis, glad you liked this tiger
    21. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      You're very kind Mary, greatly appreciate the love, thanx & glad you liked this
    22. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks for the love Penny it's greatly appreciated
    23. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Really appreciate the luv Tigra, thank you kindly
    24. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      You're very kind MyCountry and Gudrun, thanks for the luv
    25. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Glad you enjoyed this lisa, thank you very much
    26. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      My tiger thanks you with a roar Sean, the luv is much appreciated
    27. AnnaB AnnaB, 3 years ago
      Jenni, i'm getting a sense that you have a figurine or a jewelry piece to represent all signs of traditional and Chinese zodiacs and then some more =))) Awesome collection!
    28. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      Love him ... He reminds me of those Black ceramic panther items with the Green emerald eyes that people always had on top of the TV set. He is lovely !! He is GGGrrrrreat !!
    29. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Hi Anna, you're right I do try to represent each zodiac sign with an antique jewelry piece/figure if I can find it, also the Chinese "year of" animals - if I recall you are Gemini, and I recently acquired a lovely brooch from the 60s that I'll post in a few wks, hoping you like it. Thanks for the great words & the luv!
    30. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      I just loved ( and hugged ) him again......LOL
    31. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you again Rose, that's so sweet - but would you hug him in real life lol
    32. antiquerose antiquerose, 3 years ago
      .....LOL...from a distance .....
    33. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Glad you liked my tiger Austin_p1, thanks so much
    34. vintagelamp vintagelamp, 3 years ago
      This is so cute!
    35. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      I'm so pleased you liked my tiger vintagelamp, thank you so much for kind comment
    36. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Many thanks clockerman glad you liked this, much appreciated
    37. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Very pleased you enjoyed this Hum and Ted, many thanks for the luv
    38. Newfld Newfld, 3 years ago
      Thank you very much Sean, much appreciated
    39. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Very kind of you clockerman, thank you so much for the love
    40. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Thank you Neil for the kind love it's so nice of you, & very glad you liked this tiger
    41. Newfld Newfld, 2 years ago
      Many thanks Sheluvsjewelry for the kind love and enjoying my Trifari tiger, he's one of my favorite animals & it's most appreciated:)
    42. Newfld Newfld, 3 months ago
      Thanks Hoot & GeodeJem for the super kind love, so happy you liked this Trifari tiger and very grateful for your thoughtfulness