COLLECTION ON DISPLAY

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Glassware > Show & Tell.
Art Glass3433 of 19344Beautiful blue, don't know whoMy amazing yard sale find beautiful cranberry and frosted glass

bucketheadbuckethead loves this.
EZaEZa loves this.
philmac51philmac51 loves this.
IvonneIvonne loves this.
artfootartfoot loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

MALKEY

piccys of my collection and how its displayed
    in cabinets on glass open shelving
    plus pottery on glass shelves and open to
    spot lights standing

Comments

1. philmac51 philmac51, 2 years ago
      Awesome collection Malkey!!!
    2. Ivonne Ivonne, 2 years ago
      Love and Peace :)
    3. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Hi never expected such abuse by posting my collection
      anyone can ask for any extra pictures to ones i have posted
      i have posted most of collection & can not believe the negative posting
      thank you Phil Ivonne & for the loves fortapache Harry Ivonne ho2cultcha bijou Philmac EZa
    4. iggy iggy, 2 years ago
      Beautiful collection! Just ignore stupidity. Or delete.
    5. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the love Melanie Rich
      i,ve never been attacked like this before most grateful for advice & support Rich
      i,m just an easy going collector wanting to share
    6. iggy iggy, 2 years ago
      Don't stop posting. Your collection looks genuine. There seems to be only one not playing 'nice'.
    7. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Thank you Rich will do CG thanks for the love & the positive comments
    8. LovelyPat LovelyPat, 2 years ago
      surrounded by the things you love and looks like you may need more shelves or cabinets for your future finds !! I love your post of your collection , your pieces you find while digging and hope you will continue to share .
    9. welzebub welzebub, 2 years ago
      Nice stuff!! Love seeing other collector's accumulations!!
    10. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      So kind for the love Peggy LovelyPat Craig BB2
      hi LovelyPat need a bigger place !!!!!!!! have shelves just out of view with hundreds of bottles on l.o.l & hi Craig thank you for the appreciation
    11. valentino97 valentino97, 2 years ago
      I love your collections! You have great glass, and lots of class!
    12. kyratango kyratango, 2 years ago
      Malkey, your collection is amazing, and I love seeing the grouping how you display it :-)

I can't believe how anybody could be rude or negative about that!!!

Keep on sharing all your finds :-)
    13. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 2 years ago
      WOW ! What an a Amazing Collection !! You have your own museum and could charge for admission ! :-)
    14. Justanovice Justanovice, 2 years ago
      Malkey!! You are unique!! As are your collections!! I did not see what was posted as only just viewed your post! But whatever it was please don't stop posting! I love to see where you are photographing your truly great collections of both glass and pottery! Keep it coming Malkey!! Love it!
    15. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Thank you so much for the love Valentino Kyratango nutsa
      & a special thank you ever so much for your lovely posts valentino Kyratango nutsa Justanovice it makes all the difference in the world !!!!!!!!
    16. vetraio50 vetraio50, 2 years ago
      Well up to the challenge. WELL DONE YOU !!!
    17. racer4four racer4four, 2 years ago
      We have never doubted the authenticity or excellence of your collection Malkey.
      What a feast for your eyes here! The glass in #1 is glorious, the dug bottles - wow - fab groups.
      I really love the wooden/glass shelf unit in photo 2 - is that art deco?
    18. inky inky, 2 years ago
      What on earth could any one say that would be negative about your amazing and wonderful collection..the setting and!! your glass is something I always look forward to see, and I did wonder how you had it all displayed, so thank you for showing us..keep them coming MALKEY...:-)
    19. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      For the love thank you freiheit Kevin aura Karen inky
      very kind of you Kevin Karen inky your words mean a great deal !!!!!!!!
      not to sure period from a shop 30s 50s it is very well made
    20. yesterdaysglass yesterdaysglass, 2 years ago
      That's a lot of really nice art glass!
      Some nice looking stoneware too!
    21. SpiritBear SpiritBear, 2 years ago
      I see one of the historic British pottery bottles (the figural type).
    22. Alan2310 Alan2310, 2 years ago
      MALKEY, the truth collectors don't need any proof, like Justanovice state, you unique, as your collection, I miss what happen, but keep them coming, you are an inspiration for older , newcomer and well none collector, don't let this get you.

Truly
      Alan
    23. rockbat, 2 years ago
      Wow, Super AAA+++ for your presentation, Great stuff.
    24. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Hi SpiritBear a Lord Brougham Flask from Antill of Newcastle
      yesterdaysglass thank you very much
      Alan for your sincere words gratitude
      glad you like rockbat !!!!!!!!
      for the love many thanks BB2 CaperKid Alan rockbat
    25. Edwardpduck, 2 years ago
      Nice! How long have you been collecting? And if I may offer a suggestion...a display shelf by a window would make your glass even more spectacular when the sun hits it!
    26. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      maryh1956 many thanks for the love ,hi Edwardpduck been collecting all my life
      & great suggestion unfortunately not practical having two sets of windows to each opening
      and agree would look spectacular !!!!!!!!
    27. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Much appreciated the love Karenoke !!!!!!!!
    28. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Tar very much for the love SEAN !!!!!!!!
    29. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      So kind for the love !!!! rosconi
    30. rosconi, 2 years ago
      Poor me! I never get to see any of this glass unless you keep up the good work of sharing. Have you thought about packing those shelves and going on a road show through eastern Canada?
    31. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Hi rosconi for a year i had my bottle collection at the British bottle museum on display
      sounds beautiful going through Canada
    32. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 2 years ago
      Malkey, between you and Rick, if you could combine your collections, what a Museum it would be! :^)
      It would be so great if I could display some of my collection, the way that you have here. It's Beautiful! :^) I would be so afraid, that just after I got everything up on the shelves, the San Andria's Fault would turn loose, and everything would be gone, in a pile of glass, and pottery, from the Shake of the Quake!
      I'm glad that I missed any negative comments! I know that I have only positive, vibes, sent in your direction! :^D Take care Malkey, we love what we see, from you! Thank you so much, for the show, that you bring!
      I'm a believer! Bill :^)
    33. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Thank you ever so much Bill for your thoughtful & lovely comments it means a lot to me !!!! my friend plus the love i appreciate !!!!
    34. rosconi, 2 years ago
      It's killing me. In the display cabinet, with the fleur-de-lis, what is the huge pink and green vase on the bottom shelf? I think that I'm in love. Ross
    35. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Hi Ross the large pink vase Monart glass i,ll post it back to the top for you
      & thank you for the love Glassie most kind
    36. Rick55 Rick55, 2 years ago
      Your collection is superb Malkey! My gosh I'd be like a kid in a candy store, there are so many goodies in there LOL! Thanks for sharing :-)
    37. spotterpup, 2 years ago
      Yeah, don't worry about comments. It's an astonishing collection. Some people collect glass, some people collect examples of their own bad behaviour and general meanness.

I'd rather collect glass.
    38. surfdub66 surfdub66, 2 years ago
      Awsome collection malkey!
      Great to see it! :-)
    39. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Thanks for the love Glassie Rick Gilliam Marta surfdub66 & a special thank you for positive input Rick spotterpup surfdub66 !!!!!!!!
    40. paris1925 paris1925, 2 years ago
      love collectors interiors-) he he we all need more place-) tell me what they are the bleue bottles on the second pictures from left. they looked like old victorian baby bottles.
    41. MALKEY MALKEY, 2 years ago
      Hi paris1925 i think the blue bottles you have mentioned hamiltons which are pop mineral waters, aerated waters bottles dating to the 1880s yr
      they dont stand up keeping the cork moist so the fizz stays in the bottle till opening
      yeah more more more more space l.o.l
    42. Tahiti1 Tahiti1, 1 year ago
      Wonderfully, beautifully displayed pieces.
    43. MALKEY MALKEY, 1 year ago
      thats so kind !!!!!!!! & thankin you kindly too for the love Tahiti
    44. MyCountry MyCountry, 3 months ago
      nice collection....
    45. ho2cultcha ho2cultcha, 3 months ago
      i LOVE your place Malkey!
    46. AnnaB AnnaB, 3 months ago
      Oh wow, this is some breathtaking display!! Hope it continues expanding (if you have the space =) Thanks for sharing Malkey.
    47. MALKEY MALKEY, 3 months ago
      thankin you most kindly for the love support mycountry pete annab !!!!
      and very grateful for thoughtful input my country pete annab it makes all the difference in the world and still expanding gradually l.o.l
      all the very best malkey
    48. LOUMANAL LOUMANAL, 3 months ago
      Love that red, two handled, maybe three, in your Art Glass section , middle shelf left! Actually, I love them all! Bob
    49. buckethead buckethead, 3 months ago
      Awesome collection of glass!! I admit, I don't know much (or anything) about glass... but.... I could imagine pulling up a chair, sit for a spell, and admire the different shapes and color in your collection. Very Nice :)