COLLECTION ON DISPLAY

In Art Glass > Show & Tell and Glassware > Show & Tell.
Art Glass1740 of 17820Beautiful blue, don't know whoMy amazing yard sale find beautiful cranberry and frosted glass

Tahiti1Tahiti1 loves this.
ho2cultchaho2cultcha loves this.
IvonneIvonne loves this.
artfootartfoot loves this.
fortapachefortapache loves this.

Posted 9 months ago

MALKEY

piccys of my collection and how its displayed
in cabinets on glass open shelving
plus pottery on glass shelves and open to
spot lights standing

Comments

1. philmac51 philmac51, 9 months ago
    Awesome collection Malkey!!!
  2. Ivonne Ivonne, 9 months ago
    Love and Peace :)
  3. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Hi never expected such abuse by posting my collection
    anyone can ask for any extra pictures to ones i have posted
    i have posted most of collection & can not believe the negative posting
    thank you Phil Ivonne & for the loves fortapache Harry Ivonne ho2cultcha bijou Philmac EZa
  4. iggy iggy, 9 months ago
    Beautiful collection! Just ignore stupidity. Or delete.
  5. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Thanks for the love Melanie Rich
    i,ve never been attacked like this before most grateful for advice & support Rich
    i,m just an easy going collector wanting to share
  6. iggy iggy, 9 months ago
    Don't stop posting. Your collection looks genuine. There seems to be only one not playing 'nice'.
  7. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Thank you Rich will do CG thanks for the love & the positive comments
  8. LovelyPat LovelyPat, 9 months ago
    surrounded by the things you love and looks like you may need more shelves or cabinets for your future finds !! I love your post of your collection , your pieces you find while digging and hope you will continue to share .
  9. welzebub welzebub, 9 months ago
    Nice stuff!! Love seeing other collector's accumulations!!
  10. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    So kind for the love Peggy LovelyPat Craig BB2
    hi LovelyPat need a bigger place !!!!!!!! have shelves just out of view with hundreds of bottles on l.o.l & hi Craig thank you for the appreciation
  11. valentino97 valentino97, 9 months ago
    I love your collections! You have great glass, and lots of class!
  12. kyratango kyratango, 9 months ago
    Malkey, your collection is amazing, and I love seeing the grouping how you display it :-)

I can't believe how anybody could be rude or negative about that!!!

Keep on sharing all your finds :-)
  13. nutsabotas6 nutsabotas6, 9 months ago
    WOW ! What an a Amazing Collection !! You have your own museum and could charge for admission ! :-)
  14. Justanovice Justanovice, 9 months ago
    Malkey!! You are unique!! As are your collections!! I did not see what was posted as only just viewed your post! But whatever it was please don't stop posting! I love to see where you are photographing your truly great collections of both glass and pottery! Keep it coming Malkey!! Love it!
  15. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Thank you so much for the love Valentino Kyratango nutsa
    & a special thank you ever so much for your lovely posts valentino Kyratango nutsa Justanovice it makes all the difference in the world !!!!!!!!
  16. vetraio50 vetraio50, 9 months ago
    Well up to the challenge. WELL DONE YOU !!!
  17. racer4four racer4four, 9 months ago
    We have never doubted the authenticity or excellence of your collection Malkey.
    What a feast for your eyes here! The glass in #1 is glorious, the dug bottles - wow - fab groups.
    I really love the wooden/glass shelf unit in photo 2 - is that art deco?
  18. inky inky, 9 months ago
    What on earth could any one say that would be negative about your amazing and wonderful collection..the setting and!! your glass is something I always look forward to see, and I did wonder how you had it all displayed, so thank you for showing us..keep them coming MALKEY...:-)
  19. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    For the love thank you freiheit Kevin aura Karen inky
    very kind of you Kevin Karen inky your words mean a great deal !!!!!!!!
    not to sure period from a shop 30s 50s it is very well made
  20. yesterdaysglass yesterdaysglass, 9 months ago
    That's a lot of really nice art glass!
    Some nice looking stoneware too!
  21. SpiritBear SpiritBear, 9 months ago
    I see one of the historic British pottery bottles (the figural type).
  22. Alan2310 Alan2310, 9 months ago
    MALKEY, the truth collectors don't need any proof, like Justanovice state, you unique, as your collection, I miss what happen, but keep them coming, you are an inspiration for older , newcomer and well none collector, don't let this get you.

Truly
    Alan
  23. rockbat, 9 months ago
    Wow, Super AAA+++ for your presentation, Great stuff.
  24. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Hi SpiritBear a Lord Brougham Flask from Antill of Newcastle
    yesterdaysglass thank you very much
    Alan for your sincere words gratitude
    glad you like rockbat !!!!!!!!
    for the love many thanks BB2 CaperKid Alan rockbat
  25. Edwardpduck, 9 months ago
    Nice! How long have you been collecting? And if I may offer a suggestion...a display shelf by a window would make your glass even more spectacular when the sun hits it!
  26. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    maryh1956 many thanks for the love ,hi Edwardpduck been collecting all my life
    & great suggestion unfortunately not practical having two sets of windows to each opening
    and agree would look spectacular !!!!!!!!
  27. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Much appreciated the love Karenoke !!!!!!!!
  28. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Tar very much for the love SEAN !!!!!!!!
  29. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    So kind for the love !!!! rosconi
  30. rosconi, 9 months ago
    Poor me! I never get to see any of this glass unless you keep up the good work of sharing. Have you thought about packing those shelves and going on a road show through eastern Canada?
  31. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Hi rosconi for a year i had my bottle collection at the British bottle museum on display
    sounds beautiful going through Canada
  32. billretirecoll billretirecoll, 9 months ago
    Malkey, between you and Rick, if you could combine your collections, what a Museum it would be! :^)
    It would be so great if I could display some of my collection, the way that you have here. It's Beautiful! :^) I would be so afraid, that just after I got everything up on the shelves, the San Andria's Fault would turn loose, and everything would be gone, in a pile of glass, and pottery, from the Shake of the Quake!
    I'm glad that I missed any negative comments! I know that I have only positive, vibes, sent in your direction! :^D Take care Malkey, we love what we see, from you! Thank you so much, for the show, that you bring!
    I'm a believer! Bill :^)
  33. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Thank you ever so much Bill for your thoughtful & lovely comments it means a lot to me !!!! my friend plus the love i appreciate !!!!
  34. rosconi, 9 months ago
    It's killing me. In the display cabinet, with the fleur-de-lis, what is the huge pink and green vase on the bottom shelf? I think that I'm in love. Ross
  35. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Hi Ross the large pink vase Monart glass i,ll post it back to the top for you
    & thank you for the love Glassie most kind
  36. Rick55 Rick55, 9 months ago
    Your collection is superb Malkey! My gosh I'd be like a kid in a candy store, there are so many goodies in there LOL! Thanks for sharing :-)
  37. spotterpup, 9 months ago
    Yeah, don't worry about comments. It's an astonishing collection. Some people collect glass, some people collect examples of their own bad behaviour and general meanness.

I'd rather collect glass.
  38. surfdub66 surfdub66, 9 months ago
    Awsome collection malkey!
    Great to see it! :-)
  39. MALKEY MALKEY, 9 months ago
    Thanks for the love Glassie Rick Gilliam Marta surfdub66 & a special thank you for positive input Rick spotterpup surfdub66 !!!!!!!!
  40. paris1925 paris1925, 8 months ago
    love collectors interiors-) he he we all need more place-) tell me what they are the bleue bottles on the second pictures from left. they looked like old victorian baby bottles.
  41. MALKEY MALKEY, 8 months ago
    Hi paris1925 i think the blue bottles you have mentioned hamiltons which are pop mineral waters, aerated waters bottles dating to the 1880s yr
    they dont stand up keeping the cork moist so the fizz stays in the bottle till opening
    yeah more more more more space l.o.l
  42. Tahiti1 Tahiti1, 4 months ago
    Wonderfully, beautifully displayed pieces.
  43. MALKEY MALKEY, 4 months ago